In canceling my starfield

in canceling my starfield.

Attached: IMG_0475-1.jpg (750x982, 160.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1540139288855199744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American problem in the US. Don't care

>Pre-ordering a game
>Pre-ordering a Bethesda game
Sounds like you should have been aborted.

So its only ok to kill the body inside of you. Got it.

This is just capitalism

Why the fuck do Americans look towards corporations worth billions to guide their morality?

Wow, I'm glad Bethesda finally weighed in. The people have been anxiously waiting for their opinion.

Not getting fucked like an irresponsible whore is a choice too
Not using the 293838449 methods of birth control, contraceptives, and basic human control of pulling out is also a choice

Why are you Korean

aww, boo hoo :(

Is this the new mantra of capitalism? Will this generate new revenue from women?

Attached: 1531264976694.gif (500x345, 408.35K)

Then when is circumcision on infants being banned?

Off the top of my head, the usual SONY suspects also said this:
Insomniac
Naughty Dog
Santa Monica Studios
and a handful of others.
>problem
Only problem is the retards thinking this is a big deal. The people complaining all live in states where Abortion will continue to be legal and the ones that live in states where it is illegal largely want it to be illegal because otherwise they would use the democratic process to kick out any politicians that tried to make it illegal.
Curious that they didn't hold this opinion during mandatory vaccinations.

Because American politics is a cesspool.

Bait thread OP is a nigger or a jew or a chink or a faggot please don't reply
oh wait I'm replying

>we believe you should be able to murder babies
wow, thanks todd howard

WOMEN DESERVE RIGHTS TO THEIR OWN FUCKING BODIES, I'M PRO CHOICE.

Wow didn't know bethesda were anti vaxxers

>However if you chose to not take a highly experimental proven to be dangerous placebo we decided to call "vaccine" you are literally Hitter and should be denied access to facilities

Freedom to make stupid decisions does not mean freedom from consequences of those decisions.

This. Finally someone else with a good head on their shoulders.

Murdering your child isn't a right, faggots. We're coming for the rest of the degeneracy too

Attached: abortionfallout.png (597x168, 22.13K)

Because silence is violence user. Also words are violence as well.

>polics are back in Vidya
Fucking finally. I’ve missed the post Floyd shit flinging. Ukraine was close but that was a flash in the pan

Nobody's talking about murdering babies. We're talking about destroying a clump of cells.

All of the big gaymer companies are tweeting shit like this. Most people won't give a shit but it will keep the mentally ill people happy enough to buy more skins.

I agree with them. I also believe the ability to tell people like that to fuck off is a human right. I don't want you to pollute my immediate vicinity.

hopefully we get pre 2016 Any Forums, shit was whack but they lost steam and zazz by 2019

Based
The sexual revolution was a mistake

Not a person until birth. Get fucked cock sucking kike.

We're coming for you.

If it pushes the CHUD's away, the more I want it.

Cool it with the antisemitism.

you are a clump of cells

>Kingdom Hearts giant shadow first boss fight
>US

Burn in hell, faggots

Attached: gaysnext.jpg (828x488, 113.28K)

>we believe
Companies only BELIEVE in money.

by the way why is protected, consentual incest between siblings still not only illegal, but viewed as an act of satan?

>contraceptions
actually retarded, you can defend this shit

If they really, really cared they would choose to not sell their games in states where it's now illegal. But we all know they're not going to do that.

They don't, but it is something similar.
Companies virtue signal because they know there are retards who will say "Wow, shares the same views as me. I should purchase their products and recommend my friends and family do the same."
There's also the matter of not saying anything stirring up the Twitter mob which, while ultimately doesn't change anything, it's not worth having to deal with.

Video games?

Your post is extremely concerning, because Jews are the ones that believe life starts at first breath, and not at conception, heartbeat, or movement.

>buying singleplayer games

Attached: file.png (992x1024, 639.76K)

No youre not. You cant even come after your own corrupt and child molesting polis, you'll never achieve more than killing yourself. Loser. Cry moar cunt.

Attached: throw_our_heads_back_in_laughter.gif (390x277, 2.29M)

Attached: 1640390240610.jpg (1080x721, 79.34K)

youre right, this wont actually change the rates of abortion very much if at all. all it will do is increase the deaths of mothers with complications in their pregnancies, who live in places where its banned because they dont have the resources to get one. tough shit for them, should have been born somewhere else

How does banning abortion save the White race?

Attached: Classy.jpg (512x512, 41.18K)

That's the next step. Academia says that outlawing incest is eugenics.
twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1540139288855199744

You're in our sights. Laff it up now.

The anti-abortion argument is that a foetus has a soul. The pro-abortion argument is that a foetus doesn't have a soul and is therefore a lump of cells that could become a baby.

Many pro-abortionists seek to continuously extend the limit (presumably for fear term limits will be decreased to gradually outlaw abortion) at which a foetus is considered a "lump" rather than a baby in situ. Some already argue it'd be acceptable to abort it at 9 months so long as it hasn't been born.

Its over incels, women will not stop fucking you.

Attached: 1646179649316.jpg (1361x345, 185.75K)

Isn't it? Can you really say that everyone everywhere should live identically, that there is some "objective moral imperative" to live by? When do playing video games become part of that moral imperative? Should alcohol and smoking be banned? Should "traditional nuclear family" be the only allowed lifestyle?

Honestly, you sound like a fucking SJW if you're lecturing people on how society should be.

>Then when is circumcision on infants being banned?

Attached: bloodstainedmen.webm (364x720, 2.92M)

>buying multiplayer games

Yet kikes are the ones pushing for less personal freedoms. They couldnt possibly be playing both sides for their own nefarious reasons could they? No way kikes are bad people.

Because there are still too many people who believe that sex should only be engaged in for procreation.
They don't want you to have protected sex at all.

>unborn baby
Protect the hecking life.
>kids getting shot at school
Eh, fuck them lmao.

Why do you care, anyway, it's blacks that get most abortions.
And what's the point of democracy if shit can just change whenever the supreme courts' periods sync.

>pretending to be a scientist
Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder

The argument against abortion is Christian, not white supremacist.

>yes from G2a

Attached: file.png (392x392, 64.02K)

bethesda has never made a good game

>they
>both sides
Different kikes

>>kids getting shot at school
>Eh, fuck them lmao.
shooting kids is illegal

why would a vidya studio weigh in on this?

lol dumb whore. its already working

This would be funny to try and signal blast on Twatter/Retarddit. Make them either lose millions virtue signalling with 'sincerity' or turn the normans against them because they're just posturing and not truly committed to 'the cause'

All it does is redpill normies. People are tired of the neverending being flooded by the neverending pozz. A large majority doesn't care about such stuff and just wants to get by in life but by being so agressive with it you force people to pay attention, and because humans are humans people are naturally disgusted by this shit. So you're gonna go from people not caring to people actively hating.

Its no longer federally mandated and now is state by state. Its not banned in many states. Just the shit ones.

Mmmmmmm Ivermectin.

Attached: 1651667628696.jpg (741x721, 187.38K)

>bethesda

Attached: 1595098773881.jpg (800x450, 50.4K)

Attached: 1651797709034.jpg (583x739, 154.1K)

>>pretending to be a scientist
>Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder

The fuck are you talking about you moron? I didn't pretend to be a scientist, nor did I give reason to think I'm a "progressive liberalist"

See

Because they still have employees. And abortions are a quick way to get them back to work instead of paying maternal leave.

>Human right
Human rights were all invented (assuming you're an atheist, which most outspoken retards usually are). The laws that govern humans are also invented and the majority is to follow what the law says. There is no such thing as "human rights", only ideas that you want to see happen, but they won't happen unless the governing body does so by legal procedure. I hate virtue signaling dipshits so much.

why are they so mad at him?

when did this "corporation posts liberal political statement on a blank image" trend start?

Attached: abortionban.png (1286x1142, 1.54M)

I'm in favor of abortions but I don't care much since people will be getting abortions regardless.
The exciting part is how this might be just the beginning.

>Oh and no you don't have the right to voice your opinion on the matter

Attached: file.png (592x89, 5.11K)

this can't be real

>Ban killing baby in the womb
>Do nothing about them getting shot up in schools
america lol. you must suffer as much as possible.

You aren't proving me wrong with your replies.

A kike is a kike just as a duck is a duck and a shark is a shark.

Without objective morality there is literally no reason not to be a solipsist, for an atheist.

>a thread full of losers who will never know a lover's touch debating abortion

How about we just stop hiring women?

I like how they made it easy to see which countries are globohomo vassal states

this
when will America ban school shootings?
mutts got it all backwards

>Murdering your child isn't a right, faggots
your child not getting murdered also isn't a right LMFAO

>Human rights were all invented.
They know, and they don't care. Because liberalism is all about gaslighting. Either that, or they are retards, but given that this is a corporation owned by one of the biggest corps, I'm going for the former.