Woah buddy, where do you think you're going? Primm is off limits

>Woah buddy, where do you think you're going? Primm is off limits.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.45K)

>armed with varmint rifles and 9mm pistols
Why were the primm ncr so fucking poorly equipped?

NCR way in over their head in vegas

>HATE PRIMM

so you couldn't get good equipment early on retard

NCR is a bureaucratic nightmare. They make it pretty clear since everyone even slightly aligned with the NCR mentions it every time you talk to them.

The game never explained what Primm eats. Didn't see any farms.

NPCs have leveled weapon lists, and this can be fixed with a single mod.

But the ncr troopers have service rifles in almost any other area of the game.

The rangers and dudes in power armor get the best weapons. The grunts are expected to die a week into combat either from raiders or their own idiocy. Its actually fucking cartoonish to see how bad the average NCR soldier is. They'd fucking Gomer Pyle a run for his money.

Ah no.

I go where I please.

Attached: 827451BA-EE0E-4506-9116-ACD8B28BCFAA.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

>The game never explained what Primm eats.
Bark Scorpions and it does. Ruby's recipe requires it. They most likely eat barkscorpions,radscorpions, and giant ants.
service rifle isn't even that strong. it would make sense for low tier grunts to be carrying it because by the time you get passed primm you SORTA have a build going on. the leveled list KINDA works with this mentality, but the mod in my opinion brings more depth to the game I think it's called Weapons of the Wasteland and it's 10/10.

Josh Sawyer is a balance autist and he would bash his head against a concrete wall if you could get a service rifle in 4 minutes, or even higher-tier gier

ur a big guy

Attached: dual shotty 2.jpg (1920x1080, 320.93K)

Service rifle is fine for quite a while actually, due to using 5.56 there's lots of armor piercing, hollowpoint and the like in abundance at lots of merchants. It also has a very big clip size for being semi auto, It's good enough until you get a marksman carbine.

it could be said enemies carrying weapons with a high damage output circumvents this

it's not bad, and if you're utilizing reloading benches it comes in handy

4u

Attached: B1EE6F2E-2E24-42C8-B522-40876D1DE624.jpg (1225x734, 111.73K)

1. You can get one from the dead solider outside of the Divide, 30 seconds away.
2. You can walk 2 minutes to the outpost and do the ant killing quest.
3. There's probably more ways you can get one early on that I don't remember, like at the prison.

Durr so hard.

Attached: 3490.png (734x802, 654.74K)

oh my god i just noticed that this is an FNV thread and there's no FO3 pajeet wtf is that lil nigga dead?

Every time I play new vegas I end up wearing remnants power armor even if I plan on wearing something else. Why does it look so cooL?

Pretty sure I can run to multiple hassle-free high tier armors and weapons within 4 minutes of walking out of Goodsprings.

because base power armor sets look like bland corpo shit, and then enclave armor looks like something you'd see out of a heavy metal music video.

The divide can give you some great stuff early on. I like to get a gas mask from there at the start of my playthroughs because it looks cool

You wouldn't do those things the first time you played the game and you know that retard. You are pushed toward Primm. Maybe the outpost but its a quest reward that way

the hump

Attached: 3E92C0BF-408C-476B-9CA4-3E7A71271656.jpg (878x555, 568.11K)

I mostly agree, although I think the salvaged power armor looks cool because of it's lore function in addition to being an armor set. The t-51b helmet looks okay too.