Gamedev thread

How is your game comin along Any Forums? I just swapped mine from hdrp to urp for more performance

Attached: 8c31e6e470d8de86b8ccfadf45024609.jpg (1280x720, 37.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pricklypeargames.itch.io/factoricule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Godot worth using?

I made a new enemy just now, it sprays slime that can kill your 'pikmin' if they are sprouts, and slow them and hurt them otherwise

Attached: googmber.gif (840x385, 2.88M)

I've been working to fundraise, haven't gotten dev or modeling time in for about a month & a half. It's going good, got a 3rd Person camera and movement with controller working before the funding hiatus. I should schedule time daily.

Implemented mouse smoothing for my FPS but it still feels like ass. Might just say fuck it and plug in this store asset I bought instead.

smoothing?

Yeh, so basically instead of just moving the mouse to its next point on the screen you lerp between the points or make a velocity vector that does the movement instead.
When youre making slight adjustments to the mouse it feels a lot better and not so "jumpy".

smart, kinda like a lerp but on a vector magnitude and direction

>want to create characters for my game that fit the story
>all of them eventually include some form of my fetishes
Why does this keep happening?

Attached: 1624104611758.jpg (656x788, 300.92K)

Can someone give me a idea for a
>2D game
>Not as simple as flappy bird
>Fast to make
>Leaves an sensation of accomplishment in the end

Pong

Horniness is a tool, not an obstacle

twinstick

Attached: major win-min.gif (694x697, 2.91M)

Or Breakout. You break the bricks, it shows progress, takes some skill, not too hard.

Is 4.0 out? I would give a strong "eh" until then. It looks like they at least have shit like occlusion culling now.

Breakout is good, or a snake game with a twist.

Attached: multi-egg and bacon.gif (691x678, 2.21M)

>Fast to make
>Leaves an sensation of accomplishment in the end
Boy, wouldn't that be every game dev's dream

I made a factorio clone in one day

>clone

ok, a ripoff then.
pricklypeargames.itch.io/factoricule

Attached: alcohol factory factoricule.gif (542x330, 2.57M)

I need to make some UI elements so i can implement a basic version of an inventory, and lay down the foundations for what items will be like, how to handle showing item levels etc. It's a roguelite and you'll have 8 items that are "equipment" items which can be leveled up from 1 to 7 over the course of a run

I already did Pong, but Pong is too simple anyway
What am I even looking at
That's a good idea, thanks user!
Heh, I don't plan to sell a game tho, I'm trying to get better at gamedev but large projects make me lose motivation