You need to start enjoying things again

You need to start enjoying things again.

Attached: file.webm (420x750, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlFeBxSBZUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoy hating things more than you can ever imagine.

my dad would threaten to slap me if i didnt put a smile on my face

No thanks, Shekelberg

this guy gets paid more than us. Why does capitalism allow this to happen?

One man's trash...

Fuck you.

Listen buddy I can enjoy things without jumping around like a retard and posting it on social media.

can we make it illegal to exploit the mentally disabled by stealing their money? holy fuck

Templars got bought by kikes.

i've actually been enjoying fall guys since its free for xbox, i sorta just chuckle at the insanity i feel

the whole economy would collapse then

Envy is a sin.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFeBxSBZUo

>Dude still uploading to 200 viewers even after becoming the face of Z0Y Consumers
Damn I don't know if I respect him or not...

There should be no more Star Wars contents, for that man's YT account and for the sake of SW's franchise as well.

If I was dictator of the world this guy would get euthanized.

Look me up when you get into power, king

>Getting hyped over Rise of Skywalker

Attached: 1645947534140.png (1656x1200, 467.08K)

This is just the modern version of those old Boogie2988 Francis videos and I'm surprised to see so many people fall for it. He openly admits that it's a character and the videos are comedy skits.

He may certainly exaggerate and put on a character but he certainly isn’t normal, just look at his body proportions. He also did vlogs of his trip to Disneyland and his dad was just drinking alcohol for a lot of it.

yes but maybe this guy won't turn out to be a different sort of retard ten years from now

>People still tout the "Francis is a character" meme when Boogie is in reality an absolute disaster human who's been in an actual shootout
Boogie is a fat jackass just like Francis

Attached: 1428523602038-1.png (652x720, 269.58K)

You never know. The SW crying guy was real after all.

It's one thing to enjoy childish stuff like vidya and comics, but this is just outright degeneracy on par with fursuits in public.

>20 years old
El Americano...

>You need to start enjoying things again
I'm giving Star Wars a second chance after refusing to even look at it since 2017, but damn I feel like a fucking hypocrite giving money to the Disney jews for the newer games, even though they're actually fun. Currently downloading Battlefront 2, which I couldn't pirate for obvious reasons.
I am very conflicted.
And still not watching Kenobi or the sequels no matter what.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 681.86K)

Most of the games are unironically ruined because of Disney.
Fallen Order adding New Order 66 shit + shitty Inquisitors
Squadrons campaign + sjw characters (The gameplay is fun and the graphics are stunning)
Battlefront 2 is serviceable from the last time I touched it but the campaign is garbage, plus forcing it to be CINEMATIC fucks some gameplay areas.

Bro, just play old Star Wars games. Lego Star Wars, Jedi Academy, the original Battlefront 2, Republic Commando, and Kotor 1 and 2. Don't play bad games.

Attached: 8a890b758f9c97b397b1807398d7fb1d.gif (500x338, 1.46M)

>Fallen Order adding New Order 66 shit + shitty Inquisitors
I enjoyed that shit so much I started another playthrough on NG+
God
I just
FUCKING

>Bro, just play old Star Wars games
I fucking ran out of them goddamn

Attached: file.png (1036x1120, 534.45K)