What should i play?

what should i play?

Attached: 1656103459508.jpg (1388x2024, 224.6K)

The pumping game!

Sex…

Attached: 1ACEDF6D-3FFE-4AE3-A613-9B23FEDA31E1.png (512x512, 13.44K)

my penis

With my cock

sex

Attached: EBS63ftUEAIb-YU.jpg (1654x2339, 465.71K)

underneath that command seal is a spade tattoo

Is it plug and play?

You can plug it into your mouth or your ass and it instantly works.

This is where you put your gamer gunk when you get mad at video games

Attached: 1625955090671.png (2006x2833, 1.16M)

I've been pretty angry recently, can I put my gamer gunk in there?

You should play Ring Fit

The tail pipe of a truck.

Sex

Attached: 44b5938297105016f1b796505aacebe9.jpg (1275x1800, 625.15K)

i swear my dick went from 6 inches to this size the first day i started eating my gf's ass. it did something to me and i could tell she was going insane from the dick being bigger, had never heard her moan that before or after. we fucked 5 times that day, too bad it went away.

she just had sex with a black gentleman

>eating shit
I knew you had awful taste in vidya but didn't know you were a literal shit eater

Take the Hookerpill

>tfw the only vice I truly have is to fuck hookers every once in a while

Gambling gets boring
Alcohol tastes like shit
Drugs were never my thing
Weed was never my thing
Clubs/Bars were never my thing

I just gained an interest in hookers in my late 20s and never looked back. It's fun to meet new hookers and then never meet them again and just go to the next one.

Quality varies but it's always nice to meet a new one. Most are very laid back. I even barebacked 2 of them lmao.

As a man in his 30s I stopped caring. I had sex before using hookers but this is just so smoother and less stressful to do.

>But you can get free sex bro

When you get older you will understand why old men use hookers. And it's not because it was a last resort. It's because it saves time and energy.

>But those whores have STDs

not any more than whores who fuck entire schools/cities/towns/neighborhoods of men for free on dating apps and instagram/snapchat/twitter/tiktok. This is what people will not tell guys to keep him pussy whipped. Of course they won't let guys know this. The mobile phone changed this forever so there is no more mystery or innocent regarding female sexuality. We know which men she's fucking and it's tons more than a street hooker because she finds them sexually arousing vs a whore who needs payment and many men will not want to. They deem it "pathetic". That means the rate of STDs are lower by proxy.

There is nothing like cumming in a hooker's mouth and then leaving like nothing happened. You don't have to text back or call unlike sluts on dating apps so you won't get #METOO'd.

I will be that old man who fucks young hookers while I watch the latest anime and play video games in an apartment and people will keep asking when I'm getting married

Attached: 1656087254005.jpg (1000x563, 291.74K)

only if you promise to be really rough during and after

Attached: 1641265346222.jpg (1418x2029, 543.37K)

if you aren't getting fully erect you might have a cardio problem user
or a blood pressure one

play SMITE

Attached: 1648456308494.webm (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Since you're horny play Evenicle.

It's a pretty good hentai visual novel RPG.

Roughly:
>45% visual novel (great political plot for a main story)
>40% gameplay of fighting and running around to advance the story
>15% hentai

Overall a REALLY solid 9/10 experience for me. Decent fap too.

Attached: coom thread.png (1256x1294, 457.92K)

One Way Heroics.

I have been angry as of late, I'll be very rough

ive considered taking an ED pill to see if i could get back to that dick size. do ED pills override an issue like that or would it just give me the usual erection?

Back to the /trash/can, you!

fun game

Slave Festival of Madness

Which countries have the best girls?

You grew 2 inches from eating ass?

Doesn't matter just fuck any of them and then toss them for a new hooker.

Attached: 1655854291384.jpg (476x617, 43.89K)

i know it sounds retarded but yes something like that. i thought it was just in my head, just retarded horny man shit so i didnt say anything but the way her eyes lit up when i entered her told me differently. she even said it was the best sex ever afterwards.