Is FFXV any good? It's on sale right now

Is FFXV any good? It's on sale right now.

Attached: latest[1].png (1850x1041, 2.44M)

It’s awwwwriiiight.

How much is it on sale for?

damn her titties look way worse than I remember, you can see the polygons.

No. Just wait for xvi.

It's a waste of hard drive space even if you pirate it.

tpbp. /thread

It's 50% off on Steam right now, 20 bucks for the complete edition.

Attached: DDcouXsWsAAPYNq.jpg (1334x2000, 257.06K)

Not worth it. 15 maybe but not 20.

I only know about this game at all because of the sexy mechanic girl.

Attached: 1633644788576.jpg (2896x4096, 1.12M)

FUCK OFF ZIVTROONS XV is better than whatever trash you play

Cidney is overrated. We need more best girl Iris.

it's still a mess of a game with:
Empty Open World
Hold O gameplay
Story relevant CGI movie, anime, multiplayer DLC, and true ending novel

Hell, SE admitted in recent interviews that XV is a mistake on the levels of version 1.0 of XIV and that XV being crap is killing hype for XVI

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Why not FFVII Remastered?

Bigger pic for you as well.

Attached: image_final_fantasy_xv-36273-2754_0009.jpg (3840x2160, 1.98M)

I started playing it and it's kinda shit. You spend SOOOOO much time walking around pointless empty areas. Forced to sit in a vehicle and auto drive to new locations for 5+ minutes at a time. Story is mediocre at best. Combat is braindead easy. Characters are all incredibly cringe. And the PC port is giving me trouble such as a BSOD every time I close out the game though that's on my end I imagine.

She's the best part of the game honestly

Attached: file.png (747x1024, 755.24K)

Cindy is mega hot and I want to fuck her

My version had stutters up the ass, and it's apparently a problem inherent to the steam version ever since the patch released with episode ardyn. So if you must get it get it elsewhere.

No, just jerk off to Cindy.

Yeah the game is great. I'm 35 hours in and I had a blast.

Just pirate it. It has it's moments (anyone who didn't tear up at "You guys are the best" is a fucking nigger) but to get to those moments you have to go through a lot of simplistic, repetitive combat that can be easily cheesed and awkwardly conspicuous advertisements for real life products. The story is admittedly pretty good, right up until a point where you leave the only area that the devs actually finished fleshing out and the pacing just completely shits itself. And I mean COMPLETELY shits itself.
I don't regret playing the game but it's not worth $20.

My brother recently started playing again and this game is the most boring fucking game to watch.

He played for about 5 hours and only did 1 mission that involved finding some birds gathering over the sea and then watching some whale do absolutely nothing worthwhile. And that’s it.

It’s just fucking boring.

A few years ago I was on PCP at an anime convention and was feeling a lot of sexual tension with a girl I was talking to who was cosplaying as this character and was a solid 5/10 lmao but her tits looked fantastic and I told her that and I regret not having a place to fuck her at because I'm like 50% sure I could have been straight up "Hey you wanna fuck?" and gotten laid, 95% sure I could have fucked her if I bothered working up to it. I really wanted to bury my face in those tits bros :(

Anyway I have no idea if it's good.