You aren't buying XBC3, right?

you aren't buying XBC3, right?

Attached: xbc3 bait image.png (1561x627, 1.28M)

Yes, I will buy it. It will be great, Any Forums will seethe at it, and I will laugh.

Xenoblade fans when the game doesn't have underage girls with minimal clothing

Attached: catan-tableflip.gif (498x278, 3.54M)

Uhmmm, care to give any examples?

Seethe more

People who have a retardera account legitimately deserve death. Not even memeing for shock value, I genuinely would feel absolutely 0 remorse or regret slitting the throat and watching a retardera user gurgle and bleed out to death. Or even hundreds of them. They're not really deserving of human dignity anyway.

keep this shit here and off of /xgg/ so sane people don't have to see it. also you're a nigger OP so yeah

Reminder that those defending this game, saying it's not censored, and calls you Snoys are all Snoys in disguise.

Not as censored as 2 was so you're retarded

I’m not buying it cause Nintendo is a shit company. I am pirating and playing for panty lines

Attached: 3FED0691-37E2-4FB9-AF9C-5303AF54C291.jpg (1024x537, 70.7K)

Why are snoys so desperate and want this game to fail?

You must be down bad to be making this
I pity you

not buying this pozzed garbage
surely you mean censorship apologists when you tell them you wont be buying their garbage

It’s Monolithsoft, which is the good part of Nintendo.

Nintendo is shit and I won’t support any part of them right now

fuck nintendo and fuck the shitch but I'm stuck on Takahashi's wild ride so yes I will buy it

Attached: iwantoff.gif (255x255, 543.72K)

Unironically, no.
I won't buy it until there's confirmation no censorship AKA characters that aren't flat chested, fully clothed or that cater pedophile's tastes

>censored

show me the original

>op filename literally has bait image in the file name
i hate you niggers like you wouldnt believe.

i really hated 2 for turning into generic titty anime.
1 and X style were fine

cunny series

Attached: 10227027_p0_master1200.jpg (600x705, 116.51K)

This is beyond obsessed. pretending to like anything xenoblade just to fling the most retarded accusations just to drag the upcoming game down. Pathetic.

Attached: 1613376366242.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)