This game MOGS TF out of Elden Ring

this game MOGS TF out of Elden Ring

Attached: C79109E9-A640-4266-B75A-6A8549AE2B0B.jpg (3388x1911, 1.55M)

Is that a ps3 screenshot?
Why not emulate it at 4K 120 fps?

Imagine having weed as your healing item lmao

True

What game?

cuz I’m an OG
Demon’s Souls (2009)

Gotta agree, all the shit flinging against the newest game for (you)'s aside, playing this on my potato laptop with the emulator running like hot trash and constantly crashing I still had an amazing experience and can give nothing but praise to the level and enemy designs. Feels like in some ways they never really recreated what made this game awesome. If I were to ever replay it anyone have any fun build ideas? I used the falchion almost exclusively and had lots of success with it

Also I'm kinda disappointed with a lot of my friends who are 'big souls fans' but never bothered to play the OG cause I feel like they're missing out

The OG as in King's Field

What build should you do in a 1st playthrough of this game? Or should you just go with whatever you feel like using?

Emulating it is more of a hassle than its worth, and emulating it is the best way to play because fuck using the shoulder buttons.

Demon's souls is great. The atmosphere, level design and music is absoloutly spot on.
However it is still my least favourite in the series, DaS2 included, for the simple reason that the bosses are all Except man eaters super easy.
They are not bad, but I just don't get the same enjoyment out of it when there is no real challenge.

W/e you feel like. The games got the most amount of gimmicky fights in the series so builds matter less than youre used to. Look up items and encounters though because the world tendency is a shit mechanic and can fuck your playthroughs.

The transition from adventure games to boss fight games is because of that line of thought

If you just want garbage boss runs, play a fighter or beat em up. Your moronic eliteness is cancer to the series. Dumb cunt.

Attached: cunt.png (344x291, 235.36K)

DeS walked so DS could run. Those boss runs were fucking aids and the game was short as fuck but it still had soultm

That your only statement in praise of it is to compare it to another game tells me that it's probably not a good game.
So I thank you for the warning. I will be sure to avoid it.

It does, and even when you get strong, you don't get lame strong. Make a fucking meme bleed build in elden ring, or do it by accident, and pretty much the entire game is just gonna fucking melt. It's fucking retarded how easy it is and it's amazing to me they just left it like that. And it's not even the only fucked up retarded shit that trivializes everything in the game. Plenty of other stuff just makes you so fucking absurdly strong that the only enemies in the game that will ever give you any sort of challenge are the ones with infinite poise that never stay still.

In Demon's Souls you could get strong, but not the point where everything just melts for no reason like in elden meme. In fact, it has never been that bad until elden ring.

>You can't have a good boos with without everything else being shit

id put it only above ds2.
DeS is clunky and has some extreme bullshit in it. i think its worse than ds2 but i consider the time it was made and how influencel it was. still has great areas to adventure for the first time.

I'm glad Any Forums is finally turning against this resetera series.

But none of it is shit as that transexually charged post implies. The bosses are fine and complement the general gameplay perfectly. It's when they started to make them bullshit sponges and over the top garbage that the quality went down and what we're completely surrounded by are zoomer cock suckers like yourself that brongs nothing to table besides inflated ego. Kys troon.

Attached: 1563845264605.jpg (600x707, 253.37K)

Use the DBS, ultra greatswords are far different to the later entries and they send enemies flying on regular hits but in exchange they aren't designed for repeated attacks.

on god bruh fr fr

>extreme bullshit
Examples please, 12 of them.

Nice american reading comprehension.

Nice opinion there dude.

Random opinion, but I dislike how these games feature Japanese swords in medieval European fantasy worlds. It’s weird and out of place. Just a trivial gripe of mine.

it decent but so much less content. even without the reused bosses elden looks better, plays better, has more options, more players. nostalgia really does make people tards

>wanting some challenge in a game is elitism
Heartily keked

Still my favourite, even though I played it after DaS and DaS3

Why are you talking about trannies?