Japanese game

>Japanese game
>Has a fishing mini game
Why?

Attached: final-fantasy-768x432.png (768x432, 679.49K)

>Japanese game
>makes food look delicious

Attached: 1632949326001.jpg (960x960, 73.73K)

I think fishing has been a pretty big part of their culture

small island nation please understand

FFXV sucks

/thread

>any game
>doesn't have a fishing minigame
Why?

I Platinumed this game had a lot of fun

Why do you keep making this thread?

they like hunting whales in other nations waters which causes tension between countries

Japan is an island and fishing and seafood is a big part of their culture.

nobody asked

The fishing with my bros was the best part of the game.

The fishing game was both the best part and the only unfinished part of XV

Attached: 121155575-f3e14.jpg (634x333, 34.09K)

I will now buy your game

>American made games are all shooters

I just realised something. So many American games have hunting minigames. Weird

Dark Cloud 3 fucking WHEN. Ni No Cunny is fucking trash, give me more autistic fishing mini games.

Okay bros, sell me out in this one, is fishing a good hobby? I might pick it up

But they aren't? Also what sort of brainrot made you immediately default to deflection?

Want to hear something funny? Asian countries historically eat fish meat more than any other type of meat. But in recent years due to global population growth? Asians are starting to get shamed because they over fish and over eat the fish. So you could say that Asians are the destroyers of ocean ecosystems because they eat all the prey fish that carnivore ocean life depend on. Asians need to be forced to eat cows much more even if cow flesh is not as healthy as fish.

Fishing minigames are boring and I'm tired of pretending they're not.
If you must have fishing in your game, make it automatic.

Attached: 1429763192779.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

Its comfy, but it can be long stretches of nothing. Its pretty common to go out and get nothing, or just a few trash fish you can't eat. Its not an overly expensive hobby though, especially if you keep it basic. Pole, license, bobber, and some worms will catch you plenty.

Fish is also pretty simple to cook, most any fish is fine if you just hit it with salt and pepper and through it on a griddle or frying pan, and squeeze a lemon over it after.

homosexual detected

Jesus man, it's a joke. What's your problem? Girlfriend had a abortion appointment today?

I'm fucking addicted to fishing in FFXIV.

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_Patch5.2_31-1024x576.png (1024x576, 877.79K)

Catch and release freshwater lure fishing with a spinning reel is extremely gratifying for me. I take a kayak out on a lake in the morning or at night and spend a couple hours fishing. It's light exercise, it's extremely calming, it can be EXTREMELY exciting. It's fun to catch fish, take pictures of fish, show off catches to the boys.

You can get into fishing this way for like $100-$150 not counting the kayak or boat (not strictly necessary), and the upkeep is very minor unless you start getting into it and wanting to try new lures.

If you've ever been fishing before you'd understand the feeling of reeling in a good fish. Not a minnow, not a tiny lake fish but a BIG OL' BOY!

Attached: Giant Grouper.jpg (870x565, 80.54K)

In a topographically complex island chain, the amount of arable land will be highly reduced compared to a continental shelf. For this reason, it makes sense that [Nation] would specialize in ________

Some fishing mini games are just not designed well. But when they are, they're a blast.

Attached: BigFishing.jpg (600x420, 34.53K)

>island nation
>diet consist of rice and fish

Aren't burgerland bigger fisher than japs?

Attached: 61ES0T6ZNCL.jpg (489x500, 75.88K)

sex

Man, if you think fish isn't sustainable try to imagine the damage having to feed 120 million people with cow would do considering their limited land space.

No, they are just bigger because they are fat