Was anything he said incorrect?

Was anything he said incorrect?

Attached: Measurehead.png (369x512, 369.64K)

yes, you are a ham sandwich

Listen, pal. Jesus was a patriot, and as an american hero you better start giving some due respect

oh shit I speedread and thought you said correct

Well I mean it was all made up mumbo jumbo that was easily debunked by an amnesiac drunkard who thought about it for 14 minutes.

Yeah, the only thing he was kinda right about was the semen retention, everything else was honky tonk bullcrap

>works for an obese white man
>a mob boss, no less
>as a glorified bouncer with no responsibilities
>surrounded by airheaded bimbos
>rejected by Titus, who actually does something
>his own phrenology singles him out as a degenerate

Of all the people who chose an ideology as a cope for the terrible state of their lives, he's second only to Harry

Attached: 1592687051286.png (797x720, 58.12K)

No, (Your) body betrays your degeneracy.

he's the classic leftoid ad hominem le fascist character that says things that are just intuitively obvious biological physgionomy that the author cannot refute so they must attach it to a strawman character. harry's body does indeed betray his degeneracy yet the author chooses to ignore the implications of someone's body and appearance being the product of their mental state and thus their personality, habits, beliefs, actions etc. they will often show subconcious awareness of this phenomenon in their insult towards their political enemies as being meatheads, puglists and the like but don't have the intelligence, humility or self awareness to apply this to themselves/

my favourite part was when he calls kim paedomorphic and nobody acknowledges it or even speaks about the insult

Because he's saying Kim looks like a kid. It's such a petty, low tier insult that Kim doesn't care. It's only slightly above "Ham Sandwich Race" because it uses a big word.

>t. Ham Sandwich slave of Al Ghuul

Yeah that despite his supposed "superiority" he still got fucking decked. His philosophy is in shambles.

the fuck is wrong with eating mince meat?

i thought he meant that kim looked like a pedophile not a kid

>talk to him after he wakes up
>he begrudgingly admits Harry is his personal superior

paedomorphic
/ˌpiːdə(ʊ)ˈmɔːfJk/
adjective Zoology
(of an animal) retaining juvenile features as an adult.
"paedomorphic salamanders"

do you know what pedo in pedophile means?

>weak jaw
>bug eyes
>manlet
>skinnyfat
>asian
oh no no no kimsisters are we being called out?

you didn't play the game

Attached: 1573433467605.jpg (1186x766, 193.38K)

Take the moralistpill

Attached: 4DC78BCF-E9E1-4BD6-A32A-2E742A4EEC7F.png (1386x587, 40.36K)