It's a generic boring JRPG but

>It's a generic boring JRPG but....
>IT'S SOOOOOO LE QUIRKY
this game is a reddit litmus test

Attached: th-2149474956.jpg (474x330, 33.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-hVuv7mDNqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greatest jrpg ever. Cope and dilate

Literally kill yourself you tasteless faggot.

game is genuinely boring and poorly written with awful pacing and very much braindead combat. It's only well known due to smash, and only beloved due to its initial obscurity as a "nintendo rpg" with "feels" but really it's unfunny and any attempt at any emotion but bad out of place pop culture jokes falls flat. Only people who like it haven't played it, only people who have played it are tasteless hipsters myself included. It sucks cock, play a better game, fucking ANYTHING.

stfu

>Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Attached: fbf8uqpqw0471-773103094.jpg (750x750, 51.01K)

>Be OP
>Suck cocks

Attached: opisafaggot.png (800x578, 871.49K)

Gameplay sucks, it has soul and that’s it. It’s one of the finest examples of an overrated boomer game

I hate zoomers so fucking much it's unreal

>poorly written
How could you think this? Such a funny game. I was chuckling to myself the whole time. Add that to the great music and visuals and you've got yourself a charming and unique experience.

>Such a funny game
haha beatles song references
so funny :) the music fucking sucks, it's all farts.

I like it

youtu.be/-hVuv7mDNqM

It's really, stupidly good.

I like it cause of the setting.
I like it cause it mixes in untraditional/real world stuff an enemies.
I like the sci fi elements of aliens, time travel and psychic powers.
I like the suburban/world trotting feel to it.
I like the combat when the rolling stats can really be used and inventory management never bothered me and just made you plan out who holds what better.
I like a decent amount of its music.
I like its visual style.

There is nothing inherently bad about the game itself, just most of its fans. Its not super quirky and its not super 2deep4u, its just what it is, but fags cant leave it like that. Im ashamed to say i like this game because of all of the faggots who have attached it to their personality. I just wanted a semi goofy, different rpg about kids in suburban America fighting aliens.

This game holds a special place in my heart. Watching my mom play (and her watching me play) are some of my most treasured moments. I spent countless hours reading through the book that came with it, reading all the info on the enemies.

Attached: game arcade.jpg (2044x1407, 750.85K)

Based.

Attached: Spoony Hates Earthbound.png (872x768, 104.5K)

>by today's standards
Anyone who uses this phrase is a tasteless nigger. And this guy is a tranny.

I'd go to playgrounds early in the morning on weekends (when nobody else was awake and dew was on the ground) and pretend to fight aliens by myself. Can't do that anymore without getting sent to a sponge room.

Attached: coffee time.png (800x900, 229.29K)

what's it like literally having no SOUL? stick to fortnite or something kid

>way too grindy
Why would you even need to grind in this game, unless you were absolute dogshit? Just don't run from fights.

>*way* too grindy
Spoony is such a fucking retard kek, EB isn't grindy at all

I'd rather play the game earthbound ripped off lmao

Attached: file.png (512x448, 43.1K)

Why don't game reviews get this level of soul anymore?

Attached: earthbound review.jpg (1700x2338, 2.32M)

Yes, Adventure in the Otaku Galaxy.

I have finished Earthbound like 7-8 times, plus a run where I quit at the final sanctuary. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1602501633091.png (960x648, 1.38M)

Why are western Earthbound fans so autistic?

How many times has a black bull fucked your wife?

What PSI power name is truest to your heart? (Favorite Thing)

i played earthbound in my 3ds, my first time not when kid because my parents dont buy me videogames, and is a fucking game so good and well made that is impressive how a tasteless faggot like didnt like it, how retard and full aids monkey you need to be?

there's a reason this game flopped on release