Monster Hunter World 2

>Monster Hunter World 2
>Game is open world
>The pick quest, load into locale, murder monster loop is done away with, instead you simply head out into the wild yonder to HOONT
>Swimming returns to allow for a more cohesive world
>Palamutes return from rise
>Wirebugs do not return, but many of the special moves they enabled return through various means
This isn't a leak, I pulled it out of my ass.
Sounds neat though.

Attached: monke.jpg (755x406, 42.3K)

can you have sex with the monsters tho

Yes.

dang. I'll buy 2 copies then

I was interested in Monster Hunter until I found out it was multiplayer grindfest focused. Killed all appeal for me.

>Monster Hunter World 2
>It's an Elden Ring clone where the bosses are replaced with monsters

>open world
>Swimming
>Palamutes return from rise
>Wirebugs do not return

Why would I want more moving to do with less movement options.
WHY WOULD I WANT SWIMMING.
Please fuck off

>The pick quest, load into locale, murder monster loop is done away with, instead you simply head out into the wild yonder to HOONT
sounds like dogshit only wolrdbabs will come up

this sounds fucking awful

>Played 100 hours of GU before touching New MH, soloed all the way to Lung in Grank
>After rise and world, I'd rather put nails through my eyes than go back to classic
Classic MH cunts have stockholm

how do i refund?

You do not have to play with other people. I do almost all my hunts solo and prefer it that way.

>open world
>The pick quest, load into locale, murder monster loop is done away with
shit design, no idea why mutts like open world bullshit so much, bet you want them to add ubisoft towers and outposts too
>Swimming returns
only if its for transportation and not combat

if the next monster hunter game also has MMO bullshit raids and limited timed events like world, im not even going to bother. world felt like it was designed specifically to pander to westerners, especially ones that play shit like destiny

I mean define "grind." The goal is in the name. You hunt monsters. That's the game. If killing monsters isn't your deal then yeah its not for you. The draw is using new versions of weapon styles against different monsters. Consumable and deco grinding is gay tho.

>you rip out Rajang’s nerves for parts
I know it’s already dead, but that’s just barbaric.

>remove everything that gives the game its identity and replace it with trope gameplay from every AAA game from the past 15 years
I know it's fake, but you're projecting what you want in a new MH have and it's just a textbook example of why we need gatekeeping to protect and preserve the integrity of something.

>Wirebugs do not return, but many of the special moves they enabled return through various means
No thanks. Hunters have been too powerful since MH4.

So tired of open world

Hunters can't just go hunt random shit without permission of the guild first.

>monster hunter, but it takes place in a big apartment building
>the monsters you hunt are allegorical representations of your neighbors who have sex too loud

Attached: molyneux.jpg (372x372, 16.77K)

you just want guiding lands 2