New Vegas

why is it the best western RPG of all time?

Attached: A32C1A64-D1A0-4075-8A8E-3C36FAD4BA5A.jpg (1064x751, 134.29K)

cause its the same milquetoast casual bullshit as fallout 3 except its not made by bethesda so its ok for me to say i liked it

fo3 is a chad game too so idk wtf ur on about

Attached: 6E201FBF-770E-49D7-AB62-EF13383EB4A2.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

NV isn't even better than FO3. It has no iconic memorable quests like Megaton and Tenpenny Tower.

What about the quest where you recruit prostitutes for the atomic Wrangler? That was really funny and memorable. You also get to fuck Fisto

What about the cannibal quest by white glove society? Great example of how useful skills can be in a quest and gives outcomes based on what skills you have.

Also the quest where you hunt down the deathclaws in the quarry, it shows how strong as a character you have grown from the beginning to the end.

Isn't there a quest where you send ghouls into space? Been a while since i played but i remember something like that

Both of those quests are very boring, there's much more interesting quests in fallout 3. Why would you name those two as some of the most prominent?

What mods to make the game better?

Like general bugfixes, or are you asking about overhauling the gameplay like shooting and stuff?

i can hear your faggot voice over the internet is that your superpower?

I like both but I hate the bounties that get put on you in Fallout 3. They're way too frequent and annoying. If you're playing on the harder difficulties the bounty hunters are massive bullet sponges and I have to go restock everything after the encounter. The locations are cool though, megaton and rivet city are super nice designs visually.

Both

You fucking autist, it’s not a “western,” just set in the west. Is any game that takes place west of the Mississippi a western now?

Can't tell if this is bait or if you're actually retarded.

Yeah and they've tricked some schizo into thinking hes a ghoul
You can sabotage their rockets and have them smash into the mountain

it's the closest thing that fulfills my need for a cowboy RPG

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>why is it the best western RPG of all time?
underage

You can tell characters no instead of being forced to do shit so you can follow along the main linear story they set out for you.
CRPGs are all related to DnD since they were made with the game acting as the DM and if you spend any time playing DnD, you'd know the worst thing a DM can be is way to hands on not letting you do what you want because it would fuck up his carefully planned narrative he set out for you. DMs need to be flexible and DnD is about telling a story together with the DM and the players, not just the DM sitting you down and putting you essentially on a theme park ride to feed you the lore about his fantasy universe.
This is why New Vegas is good, you can kill every NPC in the game besides one and the only reason you can't kill him is because he solely exists encase you kill everyone else in the game and still want to see the credits.
If some character fucks you over, is a complete asshole, is obviously super evil or you just don't like him for whatever reason you always have the choice to just blown his brains out. You don't have that kind of choice in most other RPGs with "choices" because they need that retarded character to show up later in the linear story to betray you or something so they won't allow you to make real choices that actually effect anything.

I can pretty much remember the entire New Vegas game and most of the side quests from start to finish. I can remember the characters and what they say and how they said it.

Fallout 3, I remember some shitty in-game VR mission that I could not wait to finish. I remember Liberty Prime wrecking shit. That's about it. I can't remember anything else in between.

Wiping out the God-forskaen Indians was such a good move. Imagine allowing a bunch of brutal savages to exist, who just invade towns and kill folk and take people as prisoners so they can trade them for guns to kill even more folk.

They're not actually going to space. Nowhere does he actually say space, he just implied it so hard everyone THOUGHT it was space, including the other ghouls. If the Far Beyond refers to anything, it's probably the Glow.

Fallout 3 is an obviously flawed game, but I think it's still an enjoyable experience if you come with the right mindset. The Pitt and Point Lookout adventures were my personal highlights. It was my introduction to the series so I'm perhaps biased in that regard.

All i can remember is president suicide, for no fucking reason, and a retarded ending with some literally who as a boss.
Oh and a mutant that says
>lmao no, you kinda have to die here
What a retarded game

HELLO SIR