I've been browsing Any Forums for over a decade and rarely if ever was Live A Live ever mentioned among favorite games...

I've been browsing Any Forums for over a decade and rarely if ever was Live A Live ever mentioned among favorite games. Never had I seen it in 3x3 threads. Why did no one tell me until last year how good this is? I just got done with the science fiction scenario and the writing and themes are spectacular. And yes I am getting the remake next month.
What was your favorite narrative? And was I just blind all those years when this game was mentioned? I feel retarded. I thought I didn't miss much but it slipped passed me.

Attached: interesting.jpg (800x600, 144.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t15l2rE_RYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>And was I just blind all those years when this game was mentioned?
I wouldn't say that. It's an old ass game that mostly everyone who would care about it has already played a long ass time ago so it doesn't get discussed a whole lot. And whenever it did get discussed some autist would descend on the thread and start bashing the game for being an overrated piece of shit and tell you to play SaGa instead.

>What was your favorite narrative?
For me it was the scifi chapter. Cube is moe.

Cowboy or the one where you fight hulk Hogan are my favorite. It is very neat and interesting if a bit linear and easy.

7th saga?

Thread theme btw
youtu.be/t15l2rE_RYw

No. SaGa as in the SaGa series. You know? Romancing SaGa etc.

If LAL doesn't teach Any Forums that NTR is not funny then nothing will.

I've seen it a few times. But I'm also older than you and have been here since 2005.
Its rare because the game is in Japanese or a rare fan translation, and its old as fuck.

bahamut lagoon will

>Why did no one tell me until last year how good this is?
People talk about it all the time on vr and always have done. Lurk more.
Nobody here plays anything except brand new games, and only for a week until they get excited for next products. (this got re-released, hence the talk about it recently).
Also nobody here knows how to use an emulator or how to use an IPS translation patch.

ps - play the snes version not the """"localized"""" twitter remake version.

>the """"localized"""" twitter remake version.
aw shit, what did they do?

No, that one plays it straight until the last minute.

they censor this?

That's just doomposting. Game isn't out yet and the only obvious change from the trailers was that the not-Hulk Hogan no longer has his moustache in the character panel even though his in-game sprite still has it.

Attached: 1656129023445.jpg (3120x1440, 1.33M)

thanks bro.

it's cuckshit and therefore not good, especially the scifi and medieval chapters

How is cuckkshit when the "victim" took brutal revenge?

Cowboy has to be my favorite chapter, its short and sweet

I fucking want a Bahamut Lagoon remake

I fucking forgot that it was a thing. So here i am, pre ordering it for July 22, then playing it for a week before Xenoblade 3

Feels good to have a backlog again, doesn't it?

Yeah

I was born in 1990, I've been browsing Any Forums since 2008, and I never heard it mentioned before the remake was announced, and now everyone is shitting themselves about what an amazing game this is and always ways, and why it's so important that everyone go out and buy this right away, and how it's such a great game (without actually articulating why).

Seems like a shitload of astroturfing to me.

It's because you were never looking for it.
I've been in countless LAL threads throughout the years, rarely having a post count go above 50, but all the same.

I've been here longer than I should have too and I also never saw it. I vaguely recognize the box art but it definitely wasn't a game unreleased in the west many were gushing over. That goes to Mother 3.

There's also some name changes, but nothing that screams censorship outside of maybe 'Lord of Dark' and 'Archon'

I was born in 2003 and see it mentioned multiple times a month, kill yourself nigger

Get a job and move out of your parents house, zoomer.