July 2022

>July 2022
>Still no gameplay trailer
It's over

Attached: Untitled.0.jpg (1400x1050, 108.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84nVQdGdnWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It unironically is. If it takes 6 years to release an asset flip that reuses the same Hyrule, I've lost all faith.

isnt it just the same shit as the first game

this is either going to be the greatest game ever made or the most bizarrely underwhelming game ever

When they delayed it, Aonuma said that it'll expand beyond just the main world and the skies. Who knows what that means.

that is why this shit is intriguing. what the fuck are they doing all this time? it's annoying as hell but also fascinating.

Wednesday, we'll get some more footage.

When he says Beyond Hyrule people reasonably assume it means Sky, underground, and possibly underwater and/or open sea with islands.
But what if they just do some insane weird twist and include full 3D Holodrum for example. Just how "beyond" does he mean.

It's on the 29th, you heard it here.

>main world and the skies
This is what I'm hoping for. I really wanna see them tackle underground, labyrinth-like sections and especially underwater exploration.
>tfw BOTW2 get temples back and its water temple is like pic-related; it acts as both the dungeon and the boss.

Attached: v0aVRHD.gif (751x514, 3.86M)

Those videos demonstrating some of the BotW2 patents make me really excited for the mobility in this game. We could even get really extensive midair combat.
This is what I'm hoping for as well. A whole new land would be amazing. Maybe time traveling to a version of Hyrule that's totally different. Or maybe time traveling to ocarina of time's world realized in BotW's style and mechanics.

>Maybe time traveling to a version of Hyrule that's totally different. Or maybe time traveling to ocarina of time's world realized in BotW's style and mechanics.
I like this idea, for some odd reason I'm convinced that the time travel mechanic will let us visit the Hyrule of all the major 3D Zelda games. So (post SS, maybe really early Hyrule like in Minish Cap) Skyloft era, Ocarina era, Twilight era, and the Great Sea era.

I don't know about that, but I feel pretty confident that time travel will play at least some role in the game. Going to any of the 3d Zelda worlds in BotW2 would be really interesting.

Who cares how long it takes, it’s probably going to be the best open world game ever made when it comes out based on the movement mechanics alone.

I think it would be nice to explore the ravaged Hyrule from the past that the player was constantly told about in SS but was never actually allowed to explore

Am I the only one who thinks that the graphics look like ass?

switch is a fucking tablet! the time is going into making the game run as good(or close to it) as the first one lol

>Those videos demonstrating some of the BotW2 patents make me really excited for the mobility in this game.
I don't want to be too hyped because I know I'll get disappointed but those patents definitely sound extremely interesting, could create some fantastic gameplay scenarios with them

imagine a boss fight in freefall like the first ridley battle in metroid prime 3

HAHAHA DIE NINTRANNIES!!!!!!

i have this feeling they want to put the entire thing in the game before even considering using DLC for later. like how BotW got stuff that were meant to be in game, but later sold for DLC? Unless i read that wrong. can't wait to see the artbook if it happens in the same year.

>run as good
youtube.com/watch?v=84nVQdGdnWE