This is the hardest Fire Emblem. Even more than Thracia 776, Hard mode of course

This is the hardest Fire Emblem. Even more than Thracia 776, Hard mode of course.

Attached: 7EC71C67-595D-43F6-ACD4-08D90C0BF27D.jpg (619x495, 48.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/binding-blade/characters/average-stats/normal-mode/roy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope HHM is harder

Hardest to play because it looks like shit and most of the characters are unlikeable garbage

Can you solo FE6 with Roy?

Asking genuinely because iirc thrones are even more bullshit in that game than 7

try Radiant Dawn "hard" mode
then we talk

I only played this game on normal and I genuinely don't understand how it would be possible to beat most early game bosses in this game without Rutger.

More like hard to play because all the maps fucking blow

Attached: dude just use cavs lol.png (480x384, 25.53K)

how many fucking throned bosses are there in this game

marcus and zealot can beat them

HHM is easy as fuck how do 7babs get filtered so easily

Attached: file.png (960x651, 888.36K)

i agree with this, most of the binding blade dificulty comes to enemies being too strong and finding ways to overpower them in hector hard mode maps are trickier, while enemies are really shit you can still get overwhelmed because every turn you are getting flanked from some side

I did it a Roy and Lilina solo on hard mode. Never again.

No Roy is bad

On a second or third playthrough, almost any hard mode fe feels kind of easy because you already understand whats going on and know what works. What really matters is the games that filter you or kick your ass the first hard run and implant that lasting memory. That was radiant dawn HM for me.
>they took my fucking weapon triangle and my enemy ranges

I played new mystery the first time blind on lunatic and it was ball busting
replayed it on lunatic+ afterwards and it was still ball busting but i knew i had to forge dragon slaying weapons

>lunatic +
you mean lunatic reverse?

yeah

I couldnt even beat the tutorial finale

Probably not because of his late promotion. If you hacked his promotion in earlier you probably could.

>Even more than Thracia 776, Hard mode of course.
No, hard mode just makes the strongest characters even better

Early game is pretty bullshit if you dont siphon all the exp into your self insert

There's 32 chapters so 32.

>playing a single player game more than once
Why?

Not even close. You retards really need to stop talking about games you've never played.

serenesforest.net/binding-blade/characters/average-stats/normal-mode/roy/
scroll to 20, add a couple of stat boosters, this is your only character for the next 20+ chapters and gaidens if possible.

Games have lots of replay value
except 3h, that shit blows cock to replay