Games where you get raped by the Supreme Court?

Games where you get raped by the Supreme Court?

Attached: 1445635469285.jpg (960x774, 58.23K)

Attached: american_women_abortion.png (1439x921, 937.83K)

lol

Kys tranny

Seriously there's a board for this. It's certainly not the videogames board. You'll get plenty of yous there I assure you

>Rightoids: Wants to make America majority white again
>Also rightoids: Makes it so more black babies are born

Abortion is good though. No use having some little shit head you don't even want.
>But adoption!
A good alternative to actually having a kid the natural way and it doesn't add another mouth to feed to an already overpopulated planet. Orphanages and charities get too much money though.

Is there a game where you run around beating hoes and pro abortionists? GTA 3?

Any Forums doesn't care. I'm fairly certain the only reason this shit hasn't changed is because the head admin is a Any Forumsack who refuses to change or just hand over his position to someone who actually cares about the quality of the board.

>muh overpopulation
>Stop giving money to orphanages and charities
Shut up, hole.

Just use contraceptives and/or Plan B

If you still somehow get pregnant through three 99%ers then that kid is going to be awesome

Nah. Go fuck yourself. Those places get too much fucking money that would be better directed elsewhere.

Black market abortion is good. Highest female fatality rate.

>money that would be better directed elsewhere.
Like where?

Why would I do that when I can toss any unwanted spawn into the woods to fend for themselves and potentially create a comic/manga character?

If both fail then just throw that little shit in an adoption center to rot. I do agree that that kid is probably gonna be awesome though. Their either THAT lucky or just that fucking strong, not even born yet.

>Appointing judges politically for life that basically has the final say on the law

lel

Redditors on suicide watch

Attached: 1655790397169.jpg (795x1005, 43.82K)

Just because you can't get a date or even laid doesn't mean you should hate half the population.
Research for disease cures. Genetic engineering. AI research and robotics. Medicinal science. Space science.
THAT...Is actually even fucking better! Great thinking user!

Well I'd assume the female would also be on birth control so that's 3 separate dodges, let alone the parents looking through other illegal methods or just crossing state lines. Kid would be lucky as fuck.

Side note, it is darkly humorous that both sides are losing the culture war at the same time somehow.

>already overpopulated plane
Kill yourself.

Based. Always love to see those reddit stats go up.

Why do Republicans virtue signal about being pro-life yet don’t give a shit about life after it’s born

They’re against expanding social programs, public healthcare, funding for public education, welfare, and basically anything that could improve the lives of families and children. In fact they would prefer to sacrifice the lives of more children than add any slight inconvenience to purchasing and owning a firearm. They say they want to reduce abortions yet are also against free, widely available, easily accessible contraceptives.

You’re not pro-life, you’re pro forced birth.

>Throw money at these go-nowhere research projects so we can get more space science points and level up

Attached: stardust_retarding_rays.png (219x231, 139.92K)

Also food for starving countries. Infrastructure and proper law enforcement in third world shitholes. Trying to make EA, Meta, and Facebook go out of business. The assassination of the people running those companies. Those are good options too.

Uh yeah, just that it will die 99,99% of all cases because humans are born extra infantile so their craniums don't rip the vaginas the come out of.

>I quoted the George Carlin thing am I smart yet?

Planet* My mistake.
It IS pretty funny now that you mention it. Fuck, do SJWs even exist anymore? I'm fairly certain they just got absorbed into the politically correct/censorship is good crowd.

See:
Also, they wouldn't go nowhere. People necessary for it actually happen would be bribed and/or blackmailed. Held at literal gunpoint, if need be.

>Planet* My mistake.
I know. You should still kill yourself.

>medicine and genetic engineering
That shit is for pharmaceutical companies to figure out, they’re the ones with the funding and resources.

Oh I'm not expecting the 0.01% child to come from me, but if enough of us do it it will eventually happen.

Women don't count as part of the population

Oh. Well no. You should.
Fair. At least let them do more morally questionable and unethical shit for the sake of progress.

Don't care, baby murder is wrong.
>but what about
Don't care, baby murder is wrong.

This guy is right.
Unaborted babies become assholes when they grow up they steal cars and shit maybe even steal video games

To you, they don't.

Why are Americans like this?

fair enough

>Oh. Well no. You should.
user, you're literally heckin' contributing to the overpopulation of the world just by existing.

Don't care, gonna murder the babies.
>but what about
Don't care, gonna "murder" the unborn.
Listen to this user. Talk about video games.

the entire country is built on an indian burial ground

Attached: 1597355611366.png (632x589, 157.21K)

There is objectively nothing wrong with the Roe V Wade decision (the initial one, not the overturning) and if you argue otherwise you're a Christcuck

A fetus up the third trimester does not have a consciousness. It does not have any desires, it is functionally incapable of having any kind of conscious experience.

>but what about someone in a coma they don't have a consciousness
Someone who is in a coma is someone who already gained a consciousness, they just temporarily lost access to it. A fetus up to the third trimester never had one. A person in a coma is also someone who, in the past, has expressed a desire to live now and in the future, or a desire to not live (do not resuscitate me if I go into a coma). A fetus is literally incapable of doing either of those. A fetus up to the third trimester functionally cannot have desires

>ok it isn't conscious now but it WILL BE
Okay, and practically speaking society doesn't care. If I drive without a license, and tell the police officer that there is a 100% chance I will receive the license tomorrow, or in a week, or whatever, then it doesn't matter, I'm still driving without a license. If I'm going to be licensed to be a doctor, I can't perform a medical procedure even if there is a 100% chance I'll receive my license tomorrow. If I'm going to be a king, I don't have the rights of a king just because there is a guarantee I will be king. A potential thing is not treated the same as the thing itself

If you want another example, let's say we have some crazy technology that lets us create a consciousness and implant it into a doll. If everyone involved decided to stop the procedure the day of, no one would care. No one would call it murder.

So are you. Now chop chop. Shoot yourself already. I don't have all night man.

>So are you. Now chop chop.
The thing is that I don't believe that shit. You do.

>noooooo, you can’t be anti-killing unless you’re willing to be personally responsible for every baby that exists

not sure if bait

And?

Based. Can't wait to pay for Stacey and Jamal's kid's welfare when I'm 90 and still working with no retirement thanks to the based right wing boomers I continually support and vote into power.

Attached: file.png (947x915, 142.96K)

USE
A
CONDOM
USE
BIRTH
CONTROL
If you don't use either, you only have yourself to blame

>final say
People thought roe v wade was the final say; now what, idiot.

I'm being completely honest.

Yes, you're responsible for every life. That's part of your job as a politician.

This is all a giant virtue signal

The overwhelming majority of Americans believe abortion up to the third term should be legal

None of you genuinely give a shit, none of you genuinely think the Supreme Court made a good, unbiased decision

It’s all a giant LARP from people who have no real values who are effectively handing power to some Christian rednecks.

>what do you mean the supreme court has the power to overturn the supreme court
Don't like it? Legislate it