So I guess this is it

So I guess this is it...
The casualization of SOULS as a genre... and normies flooding to it to rape whatever originality is left.

With Elden Ring, it’s almost guaranteed that this becomes the new Call of Duty / Assassin’s creed ....

What can we even do at this point? We are already pozzed beyond belief

>ash tear
>Body type A / B
>Shitty aoe builds
>le no maidens / let me solo her memes
>no real reaction time like Sekiro, just boss rush
>bastardization of classic SOULS gameplay

Is there no recovery....?

Attached: 4084075F-C388-4E41-BD79-144A4C3ABA29.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I’m not reading any of that.
Fuck you.

Sounds based to me.

elden ring isnt a souls game

Okay retard. Some of us actually care about SOULS as a series... you might not actually care about it, because you’re a pozzed normie... but that’s okay, you can just fuck right off thanks

It will take a massive blunder to save the series
something so terrible that only a few dozen may appreciate its finest moments
A Jodorowsky's Souls if you will

souls was always a casual genre

I'm still not buying Horizon Zero Dawn.

>this becomes the new cod/ac
are you seriously saying it wasn't already? kek, soulshit is regurgitated slop that deviates from the formula even less than those two.

>with Elden Ring
Dude this started with Dark Souls. Demons' Souls was pretty niche but as soon as Dark Souls hit PCs, we were completely flooded with souls clones, and still are, and forever will be.

nta, sure frog nigger, you made this thread soley out of your love and concerns for the Souls series.

I've come to the realization that it is impossible to gatekeep something that benefits from attracting normie wallets.
If the primary goal of the companies is cash, then it was over from the beginning.
Not only that, but people, in general, tend to gravitate towards the path of least resistance, meaning actual hard games will always have a niche audience.

This is the future we chose.
It's over.

Name 8

its dime a dozen shovelware on steam, there's even a fucking tag for it

Go outside.

Not him but name 8, I can only think of 5 a certian 2d game included.

>N-NOT THAT user!
>is that user
Lol don’t try and save face normie

>noooo not my heckin soulskino noooooooo

Attached: 1656122985917.png (1006x839, 247.37K)

N-no you are the same user or my narrative doesn't work
And it's normalfag faggot, oh wait I got baited into giving you another (You) wasn't I?

Okay now you’re just trying too hard senpai

Hello. I have not played ANY souls game. It has always seemed the super tryhard "so tough!" genre style has always been the most cringe people I have ever known. Thinking about trying them out, but it has been so annoying from the start.

Don't bother, you're missing nothing.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls were already fucking casual compared to proper dungeon crawlers from the 90s. Daggerfall is more hardcore than the Souls series had ever been.