Recommend me some good camping games, Any Forums

Recommend me some good camping games, Any Forums.

Attached: 1_3UkdtXbMSSdE2eTP27BHTw.jpg (720x720, 167.88K)

Camp Kill Yourself

Attached: CKY.jpg (735x413, 83.54K)

Oh nooooo I guess the California retards have to move back to California.

what's the joke?

the writer is going to murder whoever takes up the offer, it's one of the horror riddles

there is none, its some bullshit performative virtue signalling about abortion

a camping game would actually be pretty neat, with a focus on graphics. For example, I used to like walking through the forests in KC:D just because it looked so beautiful.

I liked explanation more.

It's a pedo signal

this would make a pretty fun twist in a mystery/horror genre piece.

It's over.
Trump lost.
/qa/ lost.
Killing babies is outlawed
Sneed took over the fuck and suck

Attached: CurrentlyChucks.png (1003x758, 663.58K)

When I hit 35 as a virgin I dont even want sex anymore.

The normalfag mind really is mysterious.

Is this some sort of gay thing?

i gotchu senpai

Attached: 00000403.jpg (3840x2160, 308.94K)

No conservative is gonna give a fuck if you go to another state to get an abortion. Just don't do it in our sacred state.

>if you know you know
It was cringe enough without this part

Attached: 20211222170950_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1017.12K)

Attached: 20211210204055_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

Why are Americans like this?

Couldn't texas sluts just go to the next state over to have an abortion? I don't understand the hubbabub.

Some states will be wanting to punish women for going to other states for it. Pretty based of them if they manage to do it.

is this one of those lateral thinking riddles?

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 45.83K)

Why are they so lumpy and disproportionate?

late book return?

Why do american women NEED to kill babies? that's some fucked up demonic shit, like they're making a fuss about being forced to practice safe sex. They WANT to be unsafe on purpose and get pregnant on purpose specifically to get abortions? and the worst part is that people that support this weird demonic ritual are people in charge of video game projects all over. Fucking hell I hope god is real and punishes these fuckwits.

>/qa/ lost.
but they won?

Doubt they'll be able to justify that, anything that crosses state lines is federal

yeah

Attached: file.png (728x546, 287.53K)

3? No reason to think the bus isn't going to come to pick up the other 2.

The Edward Snowden leaks revealed that the NSA has been tracking the locations of mobile phones from all over the world by tapping into the cables that connect mobile networks globally and that serve U.S. cellphones as well as foreign ones. In the process of doing so, the NSA collects more than five billion records of phone locations on a daily basis. This enables NSA analysts to map cellphone owners' relationships by correlating their patterns of movement over time with thousands or millions of other phone users who cross their paths

keep driving

Nobody, I already passed by the bus stop

I ride a motorbike and as none of them have proper safety gear, I leave them.

Nsa is a libtard agency. They didn't do shit when blm happened but went full force against jan 6. They're gonna turn a blind eye to pro lifers.

Attached: file.png (320x240, 43.03K)

Why don't they just take contraceptive pills?

Attached: 1574729798644.gif (300x300, 251.51K)

I mean pro choicers

Dog whistle for murder.