Not shitposting but why does Atlus hate Nintendo so much...

Not shitposting but why does Atlus hate Nintendo so much? I found it hard to believe that Xbox would get Persona 5 first than the system Any Forums likes to call “home of the Japanese games”.

Attached: 421D8C8E-CA89-4EAF-BB67-91864AC02F50.jpg (434x707, 62.21K)

Normally I'm totally fine with Nintendo fans but I fucking hate this victim narrative every single time one particular company doesn't suck Nintendo's dick. Fuck off.

Yakuza on Switch when?

> why does Atlus hate Nintendo so much?

If they did, they wouldn't release a game from the main series on the shitty Switch and a plenty of other spin off games on the 3DS and DS.

They don't. That's your inner personafag crying. Atlus has released many SMT titles, and even some Persona spinoffs for whatever reason, on Nintendo systems.

>main series
Not anymore, SMTranny.

BECAUSE THE HARDWARE SUCKS

IT FUCKING SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Royal I'm not surprised by
Golden and the fucking PSP version of P3 not getting ported is still weird to me

>SMTranny

I don't even play SMT.

You are correct. I just don't like persona and it doesn't appeal to my weebness either. Xbox payed more, Nintendo knows it doesn't have to. Btw I don't think this is good necessarily, just an observation.

That's a good point. Why are the games made for portable systems not being ported to the portable system?

Japanese devs don't want Nintendo consoles to be the leading platforms because it means they have to compete with Nintendo games if they release on Switch. It's in the best interest for Jap devs for Sony to be the leader, and they will do their damndest to steer the industry in that direction, even if it won't work.

Attached: 1646730011144.jpg (309x269, 14.99K)

PS5 is the console that’s truly the home of the Japanese games.

>FFVII REBIRTH on the way

It is working. Jap games are thriving on PlayStation.

Interesting...a fair amount of credibility to this logic.

Makes sense. People only buy a Switch to play Zelda and Mario. 90% of the other japanese games are with Sony.

>the system Any Forums likes to call “home of the Japanese games”
Only dumb tendies say this.
The actual good Japanese games are not on the Shitch.

Attached: 1625587247890.png (570x570, 280.87K)

Atlus just isn’t that well run. They don’t get much money from Sega, either. So they pick and choose what they can do, and they often fuck up when doing that. But I do love their games.

Attached: 51255E5B-2504-4190-89C1-ABC6B37A4A46.jpg (1284x2218, 1.3M)

Developer/Staff autism. Some nips there unironically have some sort of undying loyalty because their first "mega-hit" happened to be on a Playstation. Obviously it's not the entire company doing these decisions unless it's like Vanillaware, where George felt scorned by Muramasa's "low sales" on Wii. Funny enough, he bent the knee to Nintendo anyway with a 13 Sentinels Switch port. I would believe that Atlus has this "Persona is only for playstation!!" motto but after the steam/microsoft moneyports it's no longer the case.

Pic related is a two year old video CyberConnect2's CEO saying that the Switch is appealing for Last Recode but Bandai Namco burying their head in the sand. Again, Bandai Namco has helped Nintendo with first party titles already, so it's just a sect of staff who have this console loyalty autism. It doesn't matter either way as Nintendo is still going strong in Japan while Playstation is floundering, so it's either you cater to the west or cave in.

Is also a good reason why they're a little bit braindead.

Attached: matsuyama.png (1221x649, 643.3K)

They gave them SMT V, which was a tranny game. There was literally nothing good about it besides Lord Shiva. I did the needful and went to Temple to pray for forgiveness after playing this tranny propaganda

Attached: 1642580450037.jpg (1280x720, 303.52K)

>he bent the knee to Nintendo anyway with a 13 Sentinels Switch port
Yes, and it sold like shit.
Tendies hate any game that isn't made by their garbage company.

Attached: 1648365206006.png (454x426, 219.41K)