Holocure

A better version of Vampire savior featuring hololive members has been made.
Play it.

Attached: holocure.jpg (1280x720, 124.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EV79oBtV2o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't watch vtubers

There's zero reason for stage mode to exist.

The least you can do is post the trailer to show off the pixel art baka

careful user, jannies even delete gaming related threads involving vtubers cus "muh offtopic".

that being said, game is leagues better than Vampire holy shit

Attached: 1646413739890.gif (132x134, 1.6M)

It actually looks pretty good.

Only interesting content vtubers make is when they get into a controversy.

i have an actually autistic friend who has descended into idol hell cus of these slags. he looks like a disheveled jack black. hes watching one 24/7 and keeps sending me "funny" clips and transcripts of chat and the slags response to it. he's already spent money on them and was gonna buy ina's birthday merch with neet bux. its sad, its weeb madness but with vtube girls. its like a friend replacer and its holding him back but idk how or if i can save him.

Maybe you should talk about video games instead of how Moomoopeko farted during a stream.

Attached: 141EA932-D26A-4B1C-A8BF-D5DFDEED4AE2.jpg (800x800, 163.54K)

Game is being played by the talents themselves right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=EV79oBtV2o4

Your friend sounds based and you're a stick in the mud.

no his friend sounds like a worthless human being. if you're not being ironic seek help

This is like the 90th thread I've seen about this, and they ALL make the same mistake and it was confusing the fuck out of me. I kept trying to figure out what this game has to do with Darkstalkers.

vtubers are both pathetic and cringe, and supporters are the worst of the worst. it's just gay

he literally does not socialize anymore, even on Any Forums and kiwifarm, vtubers replaced that. he cannot have a conversation without bringing up vtubers and will go on for hours about them. they are always on his phone, like actually always on, he will carry a backup phone to watch them if he cant on his primary phone. he could buy a decent pc or ps4 or something but besides his switch all his money (that comes from his mom) is wasted on vtuber merch. im a friendless jobless khv and even im worried about him.

i told him to start watching welcome to the nhk. he needs a wake up call. vtubers are an extreme cope for him i think, they fill the voids it looks like...

You need to go back.

there is nowhere for me to go, little coombrained manchild

textbook projecting right here

If you're a khv then you have no right to diss your friend since you have problems yourself.
He's enjoying his life while you're a bitter fuckwad.

If it wasn't vtubers it would've been something else. He's beyond saving user.

more like holocaust lmao

>but idk how or if i can save him
It's entirely on him to realize what's going on, no matter how much you tell him what it is, that's simply how parasocial relationships work. The best you can try to do is help him realize what he's doing to himself being glued to these 2D models 24/7 but I don't know how to go about that.