So Jojo All Star is going to get release in the PC this Fall. Are you going to pick it up? Who is your main

So Jojo All Star is going to get release in the PC this Fall. Are you going to pick it up? Who is your main

Attached: Kira.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FuJOp9Z7tG8?t=119
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You've "Pursued" this spoiler tag and now you shall "Suffer" from "The Flow of Calamity"!

Why would i play this trash?

The Rules of Fighting Games
1.) LITERALLY no one plays fighting games for the singleplayer, the ai is BEYOND braindead and is less challenging that having a 2 year old toddler neutral space and jab spam
2.) 99% of niche games, like OP pic related wont even have the chance to get dead, they already will be upon release.
Yea... a month later jojos all star will have like a 50 player count

I'm buying it on PlayStation for local multiplayer

not only that, it uses delay netcode

DOA

Is F.F. confirmed yet? The only way I'm buying this again is for her.

Attached: 1646946765534.png (1000x998, 1004.38K)

youtu.be/FuJOp9Z7tG8?t=119
Not yet since there a few extra slot yet to reveal. I hope you love Petshop!

I don't love Pet Shop, but he's a nice addition.
Still, no F.F. no buy, and I fucking mean it. After ASB and EoH completely ignored her existence, I've had enough.

Attached: 1646944583927.png (832x840, 426.13K)

Joseph Joestar

Attached: images (1).jpg (496x443, 18.69K)

No body can top him as main jojo. Only Johnny Joestar can almost be as based as Joseph.

Attached: Johnny.webm (1276x720, 994.7K)

Finally
when I was a fan of Jojo I would have gone crazy I guess I'll use Dio

Attached: 1624906995212.jpg (1000x999, 85.16K)

Which Dio? We have vampire Dio, Yellow Dio, and furry Dio.

I'll main Gyro

Attached: 1500155646918.png (1019x830, 370.03K)

>No rollback

Fuck you harada.

im gonna make a guess and say that guy is not Joseph, but a mexican show referencing Jojo like that is fucking weird

>Who is your main
kakyoin
or _jobin_ if he makes it in

Attached: KakyoinWithStand.gif (101x119, 64.09K)

Ill pirate it just to play the story and fuck around in training mode. Playing random degenerates online on a laggy ass delay based code from the 90s is a hard pass

>no rollback
YIKES

I bought it once. I feel kinda' salty about having to buy it again. I know it's been updated, but I'm not a super serious fighting game player or anything so I don't really see what the appeal is for me.

>1.) LITERALLY no one plays fighting games for the singleplayer
I did, when I originally bought the game. I don't find beating other players fun, really.

Not yet, but if she isn't in the base game, she'll be DLC. They might capitalize on the Stone Ocean anime adaptation by adding a few Part 6 characters as DLC. But then again, they could add FF and Weather to the base game, then someone like Versace, Sports Max or Viviano Westwood as DLC. It's hard to say, but Part 6 is lacking characters, and they've already added 2 more to Parts 3 and 5 - and they might add more.

I have a feeling Parts 7 and 8 will be screwed over because they haven't been adapted yet, but I honestly think that's fine because they don't have a lot of interesting fighters anyway. We're getting Diego and I'd be surprised if we didn't get Tooru.

NO STROHEIM
NO BUYHEIM