>We fixed the performance issues
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Edy6Bx_G8

Attached: rf5.jpg (460x215, 47.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xseedgames.com/about-contact/
marv.jp/support/form/?mode=cs&gameplatform=switch&title=9963
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I still can't impregnate Livia

how the fuck does this PS2 looking ass game manage to run worse than BOTW or DQ11 on Switch

I love my pretty wife, Dolce! I want to be with her forever and ever!

Attached: Do It For Dolce.png (1400x1000, 1.04M)

mod reverting the gay changes when

Yep, is a day 1 pirate for me.

I will romance, date, fuck and breed the dog.

Attached: pepe-68.jpg (859x1024, 106.43K)

>Not Clorica

Attached: Clorica.png (133x185, 28.67K)

>No dragon DLC
do
not
care

Performance is not the only issues.
The game is just simply lacking. Not up to Rune Factory l's quality

>RF5 is finally good
About damn time, fuck the switch.

Attached: 1656030041403.gif (537x680, 580.57K)

I basically 100%'d it on the switch already, it kinda sucked. Only reason I'd give it another go is if they added the araara fox or the dragons to the romance list.
By the end I could 5-shot the final bonus dungeon boss with my utterly broken daggers, while being completely immune to all damage and ailments, without buff food. Kind of ridiculous how broken you can make yourself.

>RF5 is finally good
Oh no you actually believe this OH NO NO NO NO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hope some sexy son of a bitch mega autist retextures the entire game to fix the piss-boilingly awful colour choices in this game

PC chads can't stop winning

Fucking kusoge

Who fucking cares? They cheated us out of Misasagi.

5 coming to PC doesn't make it any less kusoge, it's the worst game since 2

Why 2 bad

No loli dragon, no buy. Pretty simple, really.

First, this game is so ugly that I have my doubts as to whether the artists were really qualified for 3D graphics (hint, they clearly aren't, they put some guys to watch tutorials on Youtube while trying to get familiar with the tools).
Second, they probably didn't fix shit and the PCs will have to "fix" the problem using brute force.
Lastly, all the men in the game are latent faggots. Imagine inviting a friend over to play video games but having to be careful because he can pick up your cock at any moment... That is the feeling of playing Rune Factory 5 Western Edition.

xseedgames.com/about-contact/
marv.jp/support/form/?mode=cs&gameplatform=switch&title=9963
If you are actually upset about livia not being an option, message them instead of bitching on imageboards over it, if they can add gayshit they can add dragons too

Attached: 1656066966637.png (226x280, 127.59K)

All the bachelorettes are white women except for the one dark one is a dog girl.

No lolibaba marriage no buy.

That is easily the game's biggest flaw. The balance is just fucked beyond belief. With just two mermaid scales, you can easily craft a dual blade that trivializes the rest of the game and half of the postgame dungeon
Maybe someone will make a revamp mod that fixes that shit, but as of right now, the gameplay is braindead retarded

>Localization gay bugs
>Forced into events you could care less about
>Same-sex flirting if your friendship too high
>No dragon segs
lol you can have this trash

Man I see performance drops in the fucking trailer on the farm dragon. What the fuck.

Still gonna buy it though.

Is sad that you can't just casually befriend male villagers now because they will take your friendliness as a romantic advance blush and call you darling or something gay like that.

I'm STILL seething they didn't give us livia and radea because they clearly planned onto, then decided to pussy out, even if we get dragon romance in 6 I'll still be mad because It'll probably won't be cunny and dragons peaked with this game

forces you to rush a marry so the game can become decent

looks gay

Cunny and Dragon sounds like a wonderful game. Why can't we get that game instead?

Sounds like being Mormon/Catholic

don't worry boys, next nintendo direct RF5 DLC will be announced

Except the game is still easy as fuck even on hard, which makes the story go by super fast and you'll have no problem finishing it by summer 1, and the post game doesn't even come close to 4's. The game is still pretty shit, just because it will run at 60fps or more doesn't mean the game is magically fixed.

For the same reason it looks worse than the actual Rune Factory games on the Wii;
Lack of talent.