When did things change?

when did things change?

Attached: 1639161814124.png (900x1153, 1.94M)

Right side is how things have always been thanks to kike social engineering. The internet just gives you greater visibility into it

When gaming became more popularized, obviously
Modern videogames are no longer made for enthusiasts by enthusiasts

Elaborate

I really hate normalfags, I really fucking do.

Attached: 1633296315186.jpg (1280x720, 78.62K)

Is there a term for making multiple strawmen all at once, a straw family? A straw generation perhaps?

Okay but in this case the pool is filled with mines and sharks and people are asking for it to be a little more accessible.

>How are people who don't know how to swim supposed to enjoy pools?

Attached: 1645406195687.png (1500x1125, 3.08M)

More like the pool is full of water and the people asking for accessibility are black

No, it's more like a fringe minority insists everything be as difficult and dangerous as possible for some kind of bullshit credibility.

Pretty sure it's more like it's as difficult as it should be and some people aren't willing to put in any effort at all to overcome the challenge

Go to another pool

This seems to me more of a change of point of view. On the left, we have the consumer's point of view. On the right, we have the point of view of the marketing team that wants to convince the consumer to get into something that he isn't interested in at first.

But then when people make safer pools people like you cry that they're muscling in on your territory and ruining the hobby.

95% of games out there are easy as fuck and require 0 effort. Please let me enjoy my very few that I actually can die a few times in.

Make a new safer pool, let me keep my mine shark pool

But they weren't that way to begin with at all. If you still have your hardcore spaces then why ever complain that there's more accessible ones?

but then he stays weak... how will he get back up once he's down?

it's okay to be down...

He pushes his Lifealert button

Swimming is fun. I'm still mad my old gym that had a pool shut down

Attached: 1652050933497.jpg (2048x1536, 469.11K)

>when did things change
when the suits realized it's more profitable to make homogenized casual slop than to make unique and risky products

there's a point to be made about a lot of games being bogged down by unnecessary shit and tedious mechanics tho, the only thing i don't agree with is when players just don't want to engage with the core mechanics of a game and decide to bitch instead of just not playing it

You can absolutely have your accessible ones. Just don’t turn my minefield and sharkpools into them. I fucking LOVE my minefield and shark pools.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T ADD EASY MODE FOR NOOBS, IT RUINS THE VISION OF THE POOL MAKER

Of course they were. SNES and Mega Drive were released in 1990 or so, and the library of both is extremely accessible to anyone.

You did not swim in the pool