Which Elder Scrolls do you think has the comfiest "main hub"?

Balmora, Market District, or Whiterun?

Attached: tcoc_imperial_city_market_district_01.jpg (1280x1024, 625.06K)

Skyrim

Fucking not skyrim.

Oblivion, this isn't a contest.

haha your mom's pussy is a comfy "main hub" for my peanus weenus haha!

Skyrim. The cell is larger with less loading zones, more nooks and crannies, and a more pleasant to the eye artstyle.

Morrowind and Oblivion are still my favorites, but comifness is one of Skyrim's main draws.

So, in the Purification, was anyone from the Cheydinhal Sanctuary actually involved, or did they all die "innocent"?
The girl says she wants to rank up, there's a bosmer who travels all the time, then there's the khajiit who antagonizes you then suddenly becomes friendly
You don't actually see the traitor in the sanctuary at any point, is it implied he just left before you joined?

Market District. Oblivion has a lot more comfy areas.

Yes, it's impossible to physically meet him until the story lets you

Balmora just cause there's actually shit to do. It's insane they made the Imperial City so big and put jack shit there for the player to do so they spend 90% of time in the Market District

Whiterun sucks ass.

Balmora is nice.
Market District is great.
I don't like Whiterun, Solitude and Windhelm are better. I prefer Windhelm.

Whiterun. The only one that's not obnoxious to run around in.

why did Skyrim get so cucked over the last 11 years?

having a market district makes sense, but having all the shops in one place also discourages you from visiting other parts of the city. maybe they could have put the clothing ad jewelry shops in a more upper class district, and the alchemy and spell shops in a magic district, or something like that. ultimately its the shops that determine where the player goes

Market District

Majula...home...

Attached: file.png (1600x800, 2.19M)

They were probably afraid of confusing people like they did with Vivec City and wanted to keep it simple. The fact that the Thieves Guild doesn't steal more shit from the wealthy of the city also is a huge missed oppurtunity

It's probably just nostalgia but Oblivion is clearly the comfiest. Skyrims too desaturated and Morrowind looks too basic.

Market District would be peak comfy if you could buy a house in it

Oblivion by far, also Skyrim's main trading hub was Riften
Morrowind's main trading hub was those fucking orcs in that one manor with Creeper and the Mudcrab Merchant, it was honestly pretty soulless
Oblivions felt more organic, everything in Skyrim was rigid and forced including NPC interactions, Oblivion had the best music, the feel of a bustling city, was straightforward and not at all complicated with logical symmetrical buildings, and plenty of NPCs
I played Skyrim a year ago and I don't remember any NPC voiceline
I played Oblivion 15 years ago and I still remember every NPCs dialogue lines when you trade with them

using the creeper and mudcrab felt like cheating, so i used balmora as my main trading hub. Balmora is where my mark spell was because it has a lot of convenient transport options right in the city too

based elder souls enjoyer