PSO2 NG: Frozen Resolution

Did they fix it yet for us people on the MMO fence?

Attached: 01_NA.jpg (864x638, 262.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PSO2NGS/comments/v86rru/spoilers_kvaris_story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>make rank 2 dark falz a guild shit trigger
>lock 7* weapon behind a rare 6* weapon and a hard to get material of which you need 150
>nothing passes down on the 7* weapon, wanted to multi weapon it? no, eat shit.
They fucked up

They'll never fucking fix it. Feel free to just impale yourself on that fence, because there aren't any good options.

Same shit, different biome. It trash and will not be good untill the remove the shit epi5 director and put someone who cares in charge.
Check back in like 3-4 years.

The story is so fucking bad.
I just finished the base one, and I'm in the desert now but I'm seriously underleveld since it only got me to lvl 16 while the lowest monsters around me are lvl 19

>The story is so fucking bad

Anime bad or AAA dev bad

So far, episode 4 level.

Attached: 1651027386434.png (671x449, 545.8K)

Both.

>Leddit
I know, but it's accurate for the story as a critic:

reddit.com/r/PSO2NGS/comments/v86rru/spoilers_kvaris_story/

Its unironically worse than Retem, if you believe that.

>>make rank 2 dark falz a guild shit trigger
Even better. It DOESN'T drop 7* weapons, so there no point in farming him when Ancient any level +51 bosses could drop 7*

what a shame

Snow region got kneecapped, the zone visually looks cool and snowboarding and the gathering locations feel nice but its plagued by issues

1. You end up hating snowboarding due to blizz farming
2. The area feels small due to a chunk of the zone being regulated to dead content (gorge area)
3. They made relik but worse making any 6* drop you get feel worthless and UQs just rain 4* gear.

Pretty much every piece of content now isnt worth doing due to your weapon options either being snowboarding for your welfare weapon or praying for a 0.0000001% drop chance weapon

>1. You end up hating snowboarding due to blizz farming
Non-issue. Do that retarded quest, exchange all your material for 20 blizz every week, and get one every day from that hill. There no rush because there literally nothing but Kvaris Purp Trigger that benefit from having 7*.

>2. The area feels small due to a chunk of the zone being regulated to dead content (gorge area)
Too many mountains. You cannot even snowboard down properly in North Kvaris.

>3. They made relik but worse making any 6* drop you get feel worthless and UQs just rain 4* gear.
Just run with the bare BP minimum and go with it.

If anything, you should mention that you need to slot in Decold or get fucked in the gorge. And other than farming for 7*, there really nothing else worth doing in this update. And N-Booba stupidly expensive for its own good. If you try to scratch for it, all you're getting is a literal dot and numbers.

Call me when they make PSO3

Never. They use up all their fund to make Sanic Frontier and Hyena

Attached: Hyenas-the-multi-and-stylish-FPS-from-SEGA-and-Creative.jpg (790x445, 125.22K)

Sonic Frontier and NG are just tech demos for PSO3.
YOU"LL SEE

I dread them somehow making a PSO3 that is actually good but still letting that guy that's been writing the shitty vocal BGM for PSO2 work on it. I hate it so fucking much.

>hating on Quna
Are you gay?

>still open world trash with the most generic looking enemies ever
I'm waiting for them to just FFXIV 1.0-it because the game and enemies literally look like a fucking simulation.

>did they fix it yet
fuck no stay away

Attached: 1655420427813.jpg (465x604, 54.21K)

>Wow Guardian, that was a nasty fall
>You've been out for a few days
>Dolls? Manon?
>That sounds like some dream you had
>C'mon and get up
>You've got to get ready for Zeno and Echo's honeymoon party

Attached: 774ba91e9654e3485dc686b7e028ee00.jpg (1000x1412, 969.02K)

Zeno suck balls, though. No Board really fuck him up as a character.