Why does this game allow me to marry my own sister?

Why does this game allow me to marry my own sister?

Attached: 3FD060F8-EB51-474D-91C2-D9210679241C.jpg (1280x720, 157.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4eaLetquk0
youtube.com/watch?v=SRFZod_s1XM
youtube.com/watch?v=6Sn2MfJblJA
youtube.com/watch?v=KiN_2XRltgI
youtube.com/watch?v=rxHJ3ca4lps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because shes not your blood related sister. You are adopted.

>not wanting to marry your sister

Attached: 1648439972590.png (231x313, 194.74K)

It doesn't.
It only allows you to marry your cousin.

Corrin getting groomed by gunter is much more salacious

Fates had incest. 3 Houses had grooming. Which was more socially unacceptable? And how did no one raise that much of a stink over either when Xenoblade 2 simply just has big tit robot sword girls and then that got worse treatment and controversy than either?

>calls me honey
That line was a critical hit

Attached: 17F5F657-16D1-4194-A6FC-B3C08193B71E.jpg (1125x680, 132.92K)

>And how did no one raise that much of a stink over either when Xenoblade 2 simply just has big tit robot sword girls and then that got worse treatment and controversy than either?
Because the people who bitch about things are leftists, and leftists are pedophiles

any more games with wincest like this

Attached: curiosity-attention.gif (498x243, 2.64M)

is this one of the better fire emblems?

>convince your retainer to get married
>fuck his loli daughter and have a child with her
In a Nintendo game. I am still laughing my ass off.

>Why does this game allow me to marry my own sister?
Where!?

Attached: fc71c4118111cff4db6291da30ccc513.jpg (778x1050, 111.45K)

Fates is a mixed bag, so it depends on who you ask. My opinion is
>Conquest has the best map design/gameplay in the entire series (bar a few shit maps) while also having the worst story
>OST is easily one of FE's best
>character art and designs are great
>UI is great
>menu is snappy and responsive
>birthright and revelations are honestly forgetable

its got rock solid mechanics and encourages a lot of prep work/numberstism. the game is very frustrating and boring if you just play turn to turn instead of planning your moves and checking number thresholds in battle preps.
>maps
people will tell you the maps are really good, but its mostly a case of giving you lots of decision making or splitting up your army. Once you beat the main anti turtle incentive in each map they become more like generic FE maps.
>literally what the fuck were they thinking block
Theres 2 segments of 3 maps in a row by lategame where the maps are just annoying or unfair or gimmicks.
Kitsune lair, winds of change, and eternal stairway are 3 retarded gimmick maps in a row then you get like 1 or 2 chapters of reprieve before maps that people will unironically suggest skipping or cheesing all 3 in a row. This generally causes people to have a sour taste of the maps in this game because theres a lot of really bad late game ones that are hell to play normally. Despite these objectively terrible maps, the large majority of maps are really fantastic.
>the cast
overhated imo, most arent bad at all, though some of the characters were blatantly fucked by translators like effie.

depends on what you value in the series. People who like playing the game for the sake of strategy RPG and actually explore the game through multiple runs love the shit out of Fates. People who are in it for the plot and the character interactions and things like that hate fates, and some even claim it's one of the worst games.

The best is to just form your own opinions.

Attached: camilla837778e5614e4d2873a966696827b76bb660dd4f.jpg (1200x1386, 343.61K)

POST tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=F4eaLetquk0
youtube.com/watch?v=SRFZod_s1XM
>always set this to my castle music
youtube.com/watch?v=6Sn2MfJblJA

for me No Justice calm was my castle music. Some songs sound different in game than how they sound in the ost, mostly because in game both tracks are actually going on, but the volume changes when you go in and out of battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiN_2XRltgI
youtube.com/watch?v=rxHJ3ca4lps

its denoted by calm/fire/storm depending on if you are in a battle or on the map screen

The only FE game with real brother sister blood related incest is only in 4, every other game is only subtext but at least cousins can marry in every game (barely incest but after all).

that's not what I mean. What I mean is that songs played during the actual maps sound different than how they sound in the ost.

The ironic thing about this game is the character opposite of you, Azura, is the only incest option and that's done by accident since neither knew their mothers were sisters.

Still hot and cute

Attached: 1624930187914.jpg (528x497, 60.67K)

>had grooming
Not a thing.

She legs locks you

Petra was 15 when she had an illicit relationship with her 21 year old teacher.

>the only route in the game where you get to have 2 children instead of one is the incest route
Based

Attached: 1654801670959m.jpg (1024x510, 62.21K)

Actually they made a family tree that shows Arete and Mikoto were actually just very close and simply considered each other as sisters but weren't biological sisters, so it's not incest to date Azura.

Why does this game allow me to marry my own grandmother, mother, and daughter?

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

I just looked up that family tree and its unrelated, its about dragon blood heritage and not really a family tree.

Camilla is best girl.