Ted Cruz weighs in on lootboxes in response to twitch streame

While on podcast, Senator Ted Cruz gives his opinion on lootboxes and how cringe they are and what government role in it should be in response to Twitch streamer Asmongold contacting him about it. Asmongold seems to be in agreeance with Ted Cruz's opinion as does most of Asmongold's chat after Cruz compares it to gambling and targeting children but maintaining a libertarian mindset on it.

Based, or cringe?
youtube.com/watch?v=lCHB8mEH9Ww

Attached: file.png (2111x1119, 1.37M)

Soulles zogbot politicians trying to grow their support base?

Going to be "cringe" from me.

I don't want to hear about Ass-Mongoloid.
OR whoever that Twitch streamer is.

ted cruz touches children

Man Cruz is getting desperate. Should just pick up skateboarding for photo ops like Beto or suck israeli cock like Crenshaw if he wants to stay on top in Texas politics

Ted Cruz, whose response to school shootings was to have fewer doors? Why the fuck would anyone listen to what that retard has to say?

There is no constitutional right to have lootboxes in games, it should be left up to each state to decide.

>Texas Senator Ted Cruz Wants to Talk to Asmongold About Diablo Immortal
>in response to Twitch streamer Asmongold contacting him about it
Which one is it?

>Ted Cruz
Why would I care about this Canadian cuck? Trump insulted his wife and he fucking took it like a bitch. God I hope he gets killed.

i think hes the best we can get in this climate right now

>Durr one way doors don't exist

>laws on lootboxes aren't video games
>announcing sages and reports
lmao

>politician directly adresses issue you care about
>nnno this is bad vecause mmm...it's bad mmkay?

just what i want, a bunch of stupid politicians running around to every single hobby regulating it. how about they actually get off of their ass and fund some useful shit? how do we still have cancer? why are we relying on some balding fuck to get into space? NASA is a laughing stock at this point, and our main exports are fucking worthless in an actual meaningful world.

So does Lindsay Graham. Rich """people""" get away with pedophilia constantly and are knighted for it. Look up Jimmy Savile and Big Cyril Smith if you haven't by now.

all politicians do, out of their own will or coercion

stop advertising your videos, dude

Why can't Americans relate to their politicians?

If lootboxes are part of your hobby you need to commit suicide immediately

Because most Americans don't eat children, suck kike cock (consciously), or make more than 50k per year before taxes

>Trump insulted his wife and he fucking took it like a bitch
what are we supposed to beat up old demented retards now? that nigga doesnt even know the difference between agent orange and napalm

LYING TED

>assmongoloid
couldnt give less of a shit
kill yourself zoomer

He can't even keep the lights on in his own state, what makes you think he'll do shit about lootboxes?

because we are literally pawns in their game, they don’t see us as anything more than chess pieces

Oh look, another e-celeb grifter dimwit taking the safest PC opinions to promote himself.
This one is a special one, utilitarian technocrat WEF apologist disguised as libertarian.
Not even gonna talk about his mom's death, out of respect for her.

Attached: 34636.jpg (877x285, 23.93K)

>he says on Any Forums

???

because they're playing a game. they want to keep themselves relevant while not making themselves outdated. the only way to do that is to have two parties that are constantly fighting about the same wedge issues

Asmon is an abortion proponent so hopefully they never meet

Ah yes captain cuck

>Fewer doors
Disingenuous retard, one entry point with locked entrances is something tons of secure buildings do

So why you waste your time on /v? It is just entertainment.

So why don't you just vote other people in?

He's also banned vaccine conspiracy nuts from his stream so Ted would likely be upset about that too.

the only people who want the job are bastards

>"look at those lazy ungrateful Millennials, unable to buy extremely expensive (and price still rising) housing because they keep spending money on avacado toast and Netflix, which doesn't cost that much comparatively"
>"OH NO I'M LOSING SUPPORT AMONG MILLENNIALS QUICK I NEED TO LOOK RELATABLE SOMEHOW"
>"oh wait oh look a controversial issue around an activity that doesn't cost very much now I don't have to address actually costly issues like housing"
It's so fucking obvious at this point.

I don't care about lootboxes I want healthcare and affordable housing

Anyone still supporting republicans after they took away reproductive rights away today need to kill themselves for being useless virgins.

Still inflation is ok, right? Bro