Canonically speaking, is Tifa a virgin?

Canonically speaking, is Tifa a virgin?

Attached: tifa.jpg (300x168, 6.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forumseddit

I genuinely believe that Cloud is a virgin.

No. She's at the very least, fucked Johnny. A high probability of Barret at least once.
obviously

She works in a bar

yes

Remember in Advent Children when Tifa gave Cloud the bedroom eyes, literally "I'm really horny and want to fuck you."

It was hot.

Attached: file.png (1357x762, 697.01K)

Yes.
It’s a subversion that the sluttily dressed member of your party is a virgin and is loyal to Cloud, while Aerith who’s dressed conservatively fucked Zack (and is a hooker if you want to go into fanwank headcanon.)

Hojo took certain liberties

There is not a single woman over the age of 16 that is still a virgin. Even the most disgusting female you can imagine had a man horny enough to pound her tuna melt.

cloud the incel

Let's see
>Lives in the slums
>Works at a bar
>Dressed like that all the time
Just imagine how many BBCs she took before the game stars

Attached: chadcloud.png (859x479, 466.45K)

Yes even though it's absolutely implausible in a setting like that. Same with Aerith. It's just how most female love interests are created.

She fucks BBC

Well...it's not like she can't protect herself. She's a fucking martial artist that can go toe to toe with Shinra and Turks.

Whatever she is Cloud is too good for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Tight Fantasy

>over the age of 16
Ha as if they'd wait that long. Knew a retard who got pregnant in middle school. Bitch was 13. She had HUGE fucking tits so I don't blame whomever came inside her.

She works in the hospitality industry and look what she's wearing, that should answer your question. Hospitality girls are always whores.

>implying rape
willing, it's the slums, she has no options.

I don't know user, I saw mostly white people in the slums.

The game doesn't seem to hold back when it implies Aerith is a whore, even though it was like a double entendre. Cloud said "How much?" and Aerith said "Wellll...that depends on the customer."

To me it seems like you could imply that was prostitution, even though Aerith was basically saying "If you're ugly you pay more" which is also another jab at prostitution, but she sold flowers out of a cart/basket. Aerith is a pretty pittable character to me, she lived alone in a broken down church, no friends, Zack died before he could date/plow her, so yeah her boyfriend basically died. Her mother died on the streets and was probably raped and abused constantly by Hojo, she gets murdered by Sephiroth, etc.

It's a depressing life.

Canonically speaking she's built for being Corneo's bride. He picks her by default.