Any Forums btfo

Any Forums btfo

Attached: 1656115527340.jpg (1108x1094, 238.92K)

Video games?

literally I just wanted to play video games why did you make me do this

Who gives a shit

IGN confirming that they're garbage, nothing new here

Attached: 098965376.png (104x87, 21.96K)

How about they pay actual money for journal work

>I SUPPORT CURRENT THING

>we don't want to pay for maternity leave

video game reviews?

Abortion rights don't matter until Black lives matter

Boo fucking hoo

get vaccinated

Based, fuck white womanoids they will never be as oppressed as the black folk

how can trannies get pregnant?

That's cool, what are the videogames this IGN company has made?

Attached: 1627374438482.png (1420x1422, 2.79M)

Let's see how long this lasts when people are asking for 2, 3, 4 abortions a year. No company is going to shell out $10000 per year for employees to travel out of state.

Roe lost.

>black community has the largest abortion rates

I thought democrats loved black folk?

Living around brown people is unsafe, so is IGN fighting to fix that?

Attached: file.png (505x402, 27.95K)

>IGN is committed to vague nonbinding statement in place of actual benefits for employees
woah

Janny, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my Janitor so I think you should know: I've derailed a lot of threads. Some stonetoss threads uh, some tranny threads maybe 5 or 10 um a Friday night thread. I left them crying about vaccines or some shit. I derailed a Midna thread, my old waifu, with a post calling her a loli, and some uh some faggot bara thread. I derailed another furry thread with some gore, I had to, it almost got 500 replies. and uh some other thread there I can't remember maybe a, maybe a console war thread but it's deleted now too. And a Any Forums thread. I derailed a Any Forums thread with some double zeroes, the thread is falling to page 10 on Any Forums right now. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've derailed maybe 20 threads, maybe 40. I have screen caps of a lot of it, uh some of the anons have seen the screen caps. Tonight I, uh, I just had to derail a LOT of threads. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up in a tendie thread, so you know, keep your eyes open for this four.

Attached: 1631006670198.png (831x536, 366.33K)

>have like 20+ methods of contraception and plan b if all of those fail
>already had legal abortion
>wanted up to 3 months post natal abortion
>surprised pikachu face when people are tired of your shit and tell you to tone it down
reminder that 30% of women that get abortions have had more than 5
at some point this is just a sadistic fetish

I think it's funnier that the South is about to be flooded with actual niggers since the white people there are too busy inbreeding or ending their lineages from getting educated lel.

>please raise my EGS score daddy Fink I want that MONEY
this is 100% what any of these retarded corporations putting this shit out boils down to, eliminate the EGS money and they go back to appealing to the masses

Attached: 1651074304806.gif (500x281, 999.83K)

WHERE IS MY SONIC FRONTIERS TRAILER YOU FUCKS

killing babies is based tho. Our ancestors did it, we should embrace it.

What does this have to do with video games

>choose to have completely unprotected sex

>"I'M LITCHERALLY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO HAVE AN ABORTION!!"

women.

Based IGN standing up for people rights to not take an experimental vaccine.

Women BTFO.

Why do Republicans virtue signal about being pro-life yet don’t give a shit about life after it’s born

They’re against expanding social programs, public healthcare, funding for public education, welfare, and basically anything that could improve the lives of families and children. In fact they would prefer to sacrifice the lives of more children than add any slight inconvenience to purchasing and owning a firearm. They say they want to reduce abortions yet are also against free, widely available, easily accessible contraceptives.

You’re not pro-life, you’re pro forced birth.

>ign will go as far as killing babies to keep pumping out shitty articles and 'reviews'
is anyone surprised really?

>you can't ban abortion, women deserve to make choices about their bodies!
>you can't ban circumcision, women deserve to make choices about men's bodies!
Why are Am*ricans like this?

Attached: 1653598939453.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>no one is forced into unsafe choice
What about covid "vaccine"?

They've made their choice when they pulled down their panties.

Giantbomb's silence is deafening

Could you imagine if game companies and mags pulled this sheer amount of political shit in the 90s?

Literally the most basic bitch overdone talking point on the planet. Try something new, faggot.

Imagine actually wanting to be born in America. I feel bad for all those fetuses that narrowly avoided being aborted.

Attached: file.png (976x850, 492.31K)

>black and brown people can’t get abortions
>number of black and brown people increase while white population declines
Even when racist right wingers “win” they still lose, lmao

Our ancestors also worked hard and not waste their life playing videogames. Practice what you preach, dipshit.

Why are Any Forumscels against abortion when the majority of people that get abortions are niggers? Even the white women in TikTok’s posted by Any Forumscels they’re aborting black babies. Don’t you want America to be white again?

Niggers live in democrat shitholes. THey'll get all the abortions they want.

Does IGN even give health insurance to all of it's employees, or just the ones that aren't "freelancers"?

I don't play video games though

Even Any Forums loves it when brown and black lives outpace white lives in the united states

I'm against the Supreme Court making laws.

Why do you not understand the difference between positive and negative rights?

Because American birth rates are declining and unsustainable. I'd rather have a browner country than no country.

Conservatives donate more to charity than liberals. NEXT.

Any Forums is historically a small government libertarian board.
The minority of "nazis" are just glowies psy ops lots of chosen people false flagging, and the tourists.

Infinite elective healthcare for all employees? Based.

And you have no rebuttal to it, it's all a giant virtue signal lol

they don't follow the law anyway, they will keep getting them
meanwhile wh*Te women will be scared shitless by breaking the law and stop having them
it's really not rocket science

lmao roasties mad

You have a different opinion than I do

>you need to change my diaper every time I shit myself or I win

lol
lmao

>Corporate nothingspeak
Woah... So powerful...

Just imagine. We're gonna have threads like this all weekend.

>I want a small government with limited control
>That's why I want the government to decide what you should do with your own body
?????

I support all those things as long as they are not run by the government.

>all weekend
Bro, the BLM versions were being reposted for weeks

Okay replace videogames with browsing Any Forums

Can't wait for the endless "YOU'RE SEETHING, I'M NOT SEETHING!" from /leftypol/ (which happens every time they lose.

because private businesses are so much better, kek

>SCOTUS runs AMERICA
Lol
Democrats lose even when they win elections

>still have no response

You decided why to do with your body the moment you consent with a sexual relation.
Now that you are preggo there is another body that may or may not have right that conflict with yours.

Not all people who hold position A also hold position B. Those who do, however, see things like murder as a thing that the government should stop. And since they see abortion as murder then it is the job of the government to stop it.

>Take the vaccine chud you don’t get a choice
>MY BODY MY CHOICE I DESERVE TO GET ABORTIONS

What's going on in America that has Americans stirred up about now? Something stupid, I bet.

you know when you see white text on a black square, they support the current thing

Attached: Ewx7unlVcAEIbXi.png (900x900, 122.32K)

get the fukcj off my board GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD BAITING POlTARD PIECE OF SHIT

I don't know about that. Look at wokeness in movies for instance, it increases the chance a movie will fail substantially yet they keep pushing it. I think the woke takeover of institutions is a genuine thing.

A baby isn't your own body, and the federal government literally isn't telling you what you can do with your own body now. That's what they have been doing for the last 50 years.

I'm not opening that image up, but is that about BLM, Ukraine, abortion, or faggotry?

>>Take the vaccine chud you don’t get a choice
you've always had a choice, companies can just fire you. just like boomer conservacucks can fire you for having sex out of wedlock. it's a two way street. welcome to right to work now kys.

You can use this logic with literally anything
>Oh you got in a car accident? You decided what to do with your body the moment you got in a vehicle, you knew the risks

women are dying

Attached: 1655333175452.jpg (1361x345, 185.75K)

Supreme Court overthrew Roe and Casey and returned the decision over abortion to the states.

Fuck off christfag, not like you'll ever touch a woman let alone impregnate one anyways

>>still have no response

The US supreme court ruled that Roe v Wade had no constitutional basis and now abortion's legality is up to legislatures of individual states to decide instead of being law written from the federal court.

Charities, non-profit organizations, whatever, anything but the most corrupt and parasitic people in society: politicians.

Clarence, a nigger, authorized state mandated rape.

I thought it was BLM but it was actually about the "stop Asian hate" thing that lasted for like 2 weeks

StopAsianHate

Remember that? When niggers attacked asians at random and they tried to blame it on whites?

OK, then you still have a choice, get the abortion and then go to jail or raise the kid, nobody's forcing you to not have abortions.

Wrong. The vaccines exists to minimize health risks and deaths affecting other people.

A fetus is not a conscious person, it can't make decisions, it has no capacity for agency and has no consciousness.

based

Rekt

>Oh you got in a car accident? You decided what to do with your body the moment you got in a vehicle, you knew the risks
Yes, what's wrong with that? if you caused a car accident, you are responsible for it, no?

beautiful

but do they actually provide their employees full healthcare is the question

Read 1984. All this is just a charade to incite fervour in the masses and thus, make them easier to control. Ultimately preventing them from grasping the real truth.

>A fetus is not a conscious person, it can't make decisions
neither can a w*man

>A baby is not a conscious person, it can't make decisions, it has no capacity for agency and has no consciousness.

When you start saying things like this, you know you're on the evil side.

>You got murdered when you went outside? You made a choice, you knew the risks

Blackrock owns a majority stake in most of the movie companies, they literally do not care. They will make trillions off the medical, war and tech companies. It's a small price to pay to essentially keep the richest countries government in your back pocket.

Not him but with a car crash, isn’t that something that you yourself can’t control when you get inside your car? With women they made the choice to have sex and get pregnant.

Is this the overturning of Roe vs. Wade thing?
Yeah, even the biggest contrarians of Any Forums should be able to realize that forcing poor brown and black people to have children they can't afford will have many negative effects on our society.

Attached: 1649349293401.jpg (255x255, 19.59K)

>IGN
They were already garbage before being inclusive and a joke regarding Gayming journalism, so i don't care.

Left wingers just keep losing huh?

>gun grabbers lost
>baby killers lost
Go cry about it on twitter bitch....... oh wait you guys lost twitter too!

lmao

Christians unironically think this should be treated the exact same as a living, breathing person

Religion, not even once

Attached: Zygote1.jpg (1575x1181, 2.08M)

But murder is an aggression.
Becoming pregnant is not an aggression because you literally gave consent to it

>forcing

Yes, the government is forcing the cock to go into the vagina without any birth control

That's nice, they should just cover all employees medical fees 100%. That would be actually based and not just virtual signalling

very true, I am no longer amazed by all the tragedies in history, people will so quickly accept evil if it is a comfortable and easy thing to do

>oh wait you guys lost twitter too!
Isn’t Elon Musk threatening to not buy Twitter because he’s crying about bots or something?

A baby IS a conscious person. A fetus isn't. A fetus literally does not have a consciousness

Don't forget Jussie and Rittenhouse.

After they "won" the election in 2020, they've lost in literally every other conceivable way.

Maybe they should evolve past apes and use contraceptives like most average intelligent people do. In any case not my problem

Does using the term "fetus" make you feel less evil, demon?

Elon Musk isn't buying twitter after exposing how terrible they are to their investors

Trump lost
Hitler lost
Le Pen lost
Putin is losing
Any Forums lost
/qa/ lost
The Nazis lost
The Tsarists lost
Fascist Italy lost
Imperial Japan lost
The Confederacy lost
The capitol riots failed
Derek Chauvin was found guilty on all charges
Dylan Roof is in prison
Anders Breivik is in prison
Tarrant is in prison
Trump was not reinstated
Apartheid ended in South Africa
Being transgender is more socially acceptable than you
Q was wrong
Gavin Newsom was not recalled
The Right lost the culture war
Nick Fuentes is a lolcow
Baked Alaska is an FBI asset
Mr. Metokur is pro-vaccine
The online Right is self-destructing
Herman Cain died from COVID
Nearly 5 billion worldwide fully vaccinated, yet no mass deaths
Durham’s investigation was a nothingburger
You will never have sex

A coma patient doesn't have consciousness either. Still a human life with rights.

Nobody is being forced to reproduce. If you can't support children use contraceptives.

I never said the parents were not irresponsible. When their single parent kid grows up to become, at best, a welfare leech, or at worse, a criminal or prisoner, you're the one who's going to be paying for it in taxes.

Everyone in this thread gangsta until their wife or gf has a mulatto "child"

So leftoids haven’t lost twitter…

You said "forcing" and I'm making fun of you for it. Calm down.