Attached: file.png (616x353, 398.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFsRw6zGi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Carnival Night incident

I didn't care and I'm still not caring.

>Sonic Team so retarded they fuck up the original games
Why hasn't Sega just scrap this whole fucking team yet

I hadn't been paying attention to the autism around Origins so I was totally unprepared for it.
Holy shit, they chose the worst music possible to replace an iconic track.

I don't feel so good...

Attached: 1645225770280.png (706x169, 164.5K)

Isn't it ironic that people were posting they wish origins got aborted had the abortion ruling overturned the next day?

>Tails bug
>Sonic 3 music sounds like ass despite the beta versions actually having decent version
>whole soundtrack in general sounds compressed as fuck
>physics feel off and certain jumps don't feel right
WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG

I forced myself to play Sonic 1, CD(Which still sucks as always) and 2 (with the nonstop Tails jumping)
but I really can't bring myself to complete Sonic 3 with these horrible conditions.

You have shit taste

I forgot it the moment it was announced

Attached: real sonic origins.png (1344x756, 711.84K)

Japanese pride.

I think the fact that it's even lower quality than the original really puts into perspective the absolute state of SEGA

They have, only Lizuka remains from the 90s sonic team and no one gives a single fuck about either this franchise or just making a competent platformer

How good are these

Pretty much the best way to play them.

Attached: 1656051811339.png (898x2887, 645.26K)

How so. What do they offer that this piece of shit dosen't

>No saved game level select for 1 2 and CD
>Complete files just put you at the last stage

Absolutely fucking bonkers. Would have loved to go through CD and explore the good futures from the very start

Sonic Forever and Sonic 2 Absolute are fan PC ports of the taxman versions that are actually functional. They also have various extra features like a properly implemented drop dash and a host of other options to make the game suit your autistic preference.
Absolute also has the nick arcade game faithfully remade as a bonus.
Sonic 3 AIR is the original widescreen Sonic 3 version and has both the original tracks and proper remasters of the beta tracks as options, the drop dash, redone special stages to look nicer, and a shitload of mods to port everything from Sonic 3 Complete over if you wish.

Attached: real sonic origins (2).png (1365x769, 519.12K)

>Museum Menu has NO music
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFsRw6zGi0

Come the fuck on, they went out of their way to remix Sonic World's theme from Sonic Jam. This would have been a fucking easy one.

Attached: DrunkIvo.jpg (1024x768, 135.51K)

1 and 2 already have a level select though

You have to save some music to a playlist and then you can just play it while you're browsing the Museum, I think

They don't retain your emeralds