His silence is deafening

He needs to make a public statement. Now.

Attached: scott.png (613x622, 399.5K)

Can't believe Scott raped someone...

I can.

>buys duplicates of consoles he already owns and games he'll never play for thousands of dollars
Is he just shit at managing his finances or is he legit making millions just from Youtube videos?

Gamers will literally rape any woman they want and then they won't even let her abort the baby.

>it wasn't me
Why live?

>drugged and beaten woman handcuffed to bed hears “hey all, schlong here” before it happens

:(

He lives in the middle of nowhere Ohio where it's easy to be rich regardless of how much you make.

He lives in rural Ohio, his rent is probably like 15 dollars

Who? Is this some YouTube fake celeb?

Fucking cocksucking homo faggot, I hope he dies from AIDS

Get out newfag.

Scott is based and uncompromised.

>buys duplicates of consoles he already owns
He just prints out boxart from the internet and inserts them into pre-existing covers/boxes for "multiple copies of a game" gags.

Dudes starting to get stale

lol
lmao

Attached: ff.png (702x833, 1.24M)

I look like Scott IRL but without glasses. Can I make it big on YouTube by just blatantly ripping him off?

In the new closet tour he showed that he recently bought a 4th WiiU just so he could have the box for a version he already owned.

>making a mockery of bix nood lives matter
giga based

Like I said. Based and uncompromised.

Get cucked, cumskin.

Attached: whitelivesdontmatter.png (625x317, 5.73K)

Did he actually do something? I banned his channel from my recommended feed.

Jussie lost.

Rather be called a newfag than follow whatever this faggot looking nerd is you cucked YT incel

He just needs to come out and denounce the Supreme Court. So far he hasn't said anything, and desu that's not a great look for a male public figure.

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 827.83K)

Attached: VGCulture.png (497x60, 6.39K)

*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and Any Forums account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy scams.

>Am I banned from the Any Forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Any Forums. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

Too busy getting fucked my Rex.

Get fucked jannie

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

>Great value Jontron

Videogame cutlture, newfag.

Am I the only one that feels his 2022 content now feels...angrier? And wtf bros, he got a gf he's no longer a nintendo virgin like us...
he's also balding

Why do whites larp as blacks?

I want to fuck his mouth

>that whole 2 hour switch recap video
Legitimately one of the worst videos I’ve seen in a good while.

Attached: 271B0157-EEF5-443B-94D5-EEB0137FB2B8.jpg (1024x956, 130.67K)

He's slowly turning into James Rolfe Jr.

That No More Heroes segment had me miffed, don't think dude likes video games anymore

This. I know who he is but I wish I didn't