Just picked it up on steam sale, what am I in for?

Just picked it up on steam sale, what am I in for?

Attached: KCD.png (1650x392, 1.06M)

How about you play the game and find out retard? I bet you will get filtered by the combat.

great time
do the combat training with the captain later. the fighting seems janky at first but progression in everything is well made in this game

Immersive setting but trash combat and Oblivion tier AI

game becomes a joke when you unlock the ability to press Q to win, and to try stop you doing that the tutorial explains the mechanic wrong lol

I spent 20 hours robbing every house in Rattau at night, then my savefile got corrupted and I dropped the game.

you are in for money thrown into trash since they were giving it away for free on epic store last year lmao

They also give it away all year every year on torrent sites.

pick flowers in the starting village until there are none left or you are playing the game wrong

a true masterpiece

this is also true, but having the most up-to-date version is sometimes worth it for bug fixes, especially when it's also free. this is a pain in the ass to accomplish by torrenting

beautiful game with a bit of issues here and there, some scuffed up shit

the combat takes awhile to get used to

Attached: img_001.jpg (3750x1442, 2.08M)

Kino with flaws you will realise after you're done playing. Great immersion. Practice the combat. Dice rolls. Archery that actually takes practice to learn. Praising Jesus. Washing clothes.
Lots of fun

Some high value old-school RPG goodness

Play on Hardcore for max immersion

Roleplaying kino. Immersive yourself into the character and treat it like a simulator, otherwise you'll just get bored. Doing alchemy and the whole monastery section of the game was some of the most immersive experiences I've ever had in over 20 years of gaming.

Attached: 28659868189.jpg (1920x1080, 104.63K)

the worst combat system you'll ever have the misfortune of experiencing bar none

Attached: 50316588746_dcf63cb727_o.png (1688x2160, 3.46M)

absolute kino experience
don't forget to train and you will be golden

Top 3 RPG from one of the basedest devs alive.

Attached: 647697_article_photo_tyto-tweety-maji-zrejme-prokazovat-vavrum-rasismus-sexismu-a-nacismus[1].jpg (1658x2468, 832.35K)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

One of the comfiest and soulful rpgs in recent memory that is sadly kept from being a shining 10/10 game by having quite possibly the most DOGSHIT combat system ever put in a game. Don't listen to faggots crying "filtered" it is legitimately the worst swordplay in a game. Mordhau or chivalry combat would have saved this game FUCK IT WAS SO CLOSE

What did you not like about the combat?

kino