Monster Hunter

5 DAYS LEFT

How are you holding the hype lads?

Attached: FVKerS5WIAErE5P.jpg (1626x2000, 1002.38K)

Don't listen to Asterisk, confirmed turbo faggot and lying whore. He's using the hard work of others and claiming credit!

>Literally just charges and shoots fireballs
defend this

that faggot doesnt know shit
99% of "leakers" say most predicable and safe shit then hide the ones they get wrong under the rug.

Attached: 1583202229872.png (668x681, 447.35K)

>Monster does monster things
>"defend this"

Attached: no.gif (440x220, 3.28M)

He also naps

Stocked up on Items, Zenny, Points. My first Sunbreak build is set. Cleared all the Low, High, and Event Quests, got the last awards I wanted on my Guild Card.

Now, I'm just taking a small break from Rise, so burnout doesn't set in at the last moment.

It's Fireballs deal Fireblight, Poison, and Paralysis.

That's neat.

>gives you Fireblight, Poison and Paralysis
>runs your ass over
>gives you Paralysis again
>>>ad infinitum
Nothing personnel kid.

Attached: 1635278908482.jpg (500x500, 152.73K)

just cryofreeze me for a week or something. can't even be bothered to buy anything in the steam sale because all I want to play is monster hunter

not super hype yet but it's growing. think i'll farm some monsters to build up zenny for upgrading different shit

Should I get Rise and finish hub until sunbreak release to be ready for it or can I chill and just grab the master edition on release and breeze through LR and HR? Spoiler gon b everywhere and I feel it's more fun to be able to participate in threads during breaks from hunting for 12 hours straight

Attached: 1646113750941.jpg (1600x1151, 259.96K)

>17 monsters
>17 monsters
>17 monsters
>17 monsters

I've been trying all week to beat Malzeno but I can't do it. Lost the motivation when I did a near perfect run, no carts, dealing damage nearly the whole time with little interruptions and STILL didn't get to the skull icon. I know the demo is supposed to make you want to beat him in the game, but I wish it was at least possible for people who aren't autistic speedrunners. And yeah, I'm not the best or most skilled, but I'm far from the worst.

I don’t have to if it’s your fault you don’t know enough about it.

Bros, I can't take it any longer
I don't think I'm gonna make it...
Me and Tetsu will rest in heaven forever...

After 16 years I feel burnt out on MH. Really hoping MH6 can reignite that spark.

I just don't want to play anything else, it's really frustrating

Is it coming out at midnight or is it going to be some shit like in the afternoon or evening?

Still not buying Toiletbreak.

Attached: mhw2.jpg (1920x1080, 192.67K)

got a room up in gu if anons want
40-7035-1421-8853
Any Forums room

Midnight hopefully. If not, then that night.

I wanna hold hands with Fiorayne and Minoto while on a Hunting Date, Capcom!

Where's the Hand-holding Gesture!?

I still can't believe we're getting fucking Espinas

How do speedrunners use the IG in Rise? Diving Wyvern spam or tornado slash spam?

Still a bit surreal, yeah. Like I keep waking up from a good dream but it actually happened.

Don't know, don't care

At least give it a name that makes sense, user...
>Shitbreak
>Shambreak
>Sunbroke

Thinking about selling all my rampage weapons and most Armor sets so I can get into master rank fresh without feeling autistic about building around my hr armor for the first 2 or 3 ranks

Brachydios isn't coming, is he
Granted, Gore is my second favorite monster, but I want them both in.

If switch, almost certainly midnight. If PC, depends where you live but probably some really fucking gay shit and nowhere near midnight

Smokebreak

Or keep them and craft a generic end-of high rank set and weapon so you can upgrade them appropriately later.

Yeah but midnight where?
Local time? I know Xbox does that shit

What's the current state of the MH fanbase? I see people fighting over which is best between world and rise even though they're essentially the same game and arguing over dos which, like, I reifuse to believe anyone actually played on release except for me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153.28K)

>Start my new full time job on Monday
>Just gonna be looking forward to Sunbreak during my first week of shifts

Attached: lobsterdog.jpg (250x237, 19.45K)

The worst part about sunbreak compared to iceborne is that you don't get to use all the new moves from the start of the game. in fact I bet the last of each weapon's switch skill will be locked behind the second to highest quest rank

by only playing CB that got jack shit in the demo

Congrats on the new job user. You'll be getting used to the new environment so your shifts should go by quick. You better post rooms.

Attached: CA469BC6-368A-4899-8822-7718CCD578E3.jpg (828x545, 422.49K)

Should be local midnight on the bing tablet, who knows on steam

It got a fixed SAED, and a cheesy shortcut for pizzacutter strats
Both of which are great, but AEDfriends like myself remain forgotten

Midnight in the US EST. If you're PST you get it at 9PM on the 29th, however.

I'm job hunting, can't wait to work and start earning some cash.

There's gotta be at least one brute within the mons they haven't revealed yet

If I wake up first thing Thursday morning to jack shit, I'm gonna seethe

As long as SAED doesn't spend red shield I'll be convinced that Capcom is incompetent

>have full time job as deli clerk
>always understaffed because manager is a cunt
>ask for less hours, can't because understaffed
>hours always during the time friends are most active
>have work on release day
And I can't call in sick because I was actually sick a week ago...

Attached: a55bef525717d93d0d3267f51b2174c5.jpg (772x580, 35.84K)

>You'll be getting used to the new environment so your shifts should go by quick

Nah, I'll be working from home, but the first several weeks are just training.