I just finished this

i just finished this
holy shit why didn't you tell me sooner, this is hands down the best trilogy in gaming

Attached: asseffect.jpg (1330x1000, 223.21K)

>this is hands down the best trilogy in gaming
>when only the first game is good
What did he mean by this?

Now go play and*meda and have all that magic and wonder you just acquired slowly crushed along with your soul as you experience the unfiltered definition of pure unplayable jank.

installing it now

Attached: a9f.png (1229x1160, 127K)

We did, you didn't listen

You have to admit even if the missteps started two minutes into ME2, the trilogy still managed to do what quite literally no other RPG franchise has: tell one long story where your character, relationships and choices all carry from one game to the next. It feels like one epic journey, like the vidya equivalent of Lord of the Rings. If people keep coming back to the original trilogy over and over again is because there's literally nothing like it. Dragon Age changes protagonists with each game on top of the drop in quality being overall higher than in ME, and Witcher copied the superficial elements of save importing but nothing else. Mass Effect is unique.

Attached: Normandy.jpg (1296x728, 243.77K)

your crew was a lot bigger than mine by the end ;-;

Attached: 20220624170702_1.jpg (1920x1080, 479.62K)

The shitposters have always been the minority.

He’s never played the red alert series

>killed most of the me2 crew
>Jacob survived

Attached: 17F03344-B2A2-44C0-B785-8B94F602D408.jpg (1280x720, 73.96K)

everyone survived the suicide mission except jack and legion, so they almost all died in me3 for me

The first game is the worst in the series.

That’s even more concerning, what kind of retard are you that you fucked up paragon interrupts?

Nice b8.

BEWARE
GO BACK
THIS IS NOT THE WAY
THIS WAY LEADS TO CERTAIN DESTRUCTION

Attached: not false this time.jpg (800x503, 129.62K)

It's absolutely not worth it. It's not even one of those 'so bad it's good' kind of deals, it's just soul-crushingly way below average and boring.

the LotR of vidya

well i can't save thane, i killed mordin, i let samara die because i didn't like her anyway, and miranda died because i didn't give her the resources

>best trilogy in gaming
I love ME but it's not like competition is strong

Not bait. The fanbase agrees. ME1 has shit combat, shit progression and less choices than the other games. ME1fags are insane.

He's right, I recently replayed the trilogy too. ME1 isn't as good as 2 or 3, the story is the best and the codex is insanely fleshed out and adds a shittton to the world building, but that's all it has over the sequels.

Except that LOTR nailed the landing. It's more like the Game of Thrones of gaming.

i will interject and say it's not close to either of them.

How the hell did you get Miranda killed? She's borderline invincible.

ME 1 filters more people than 2 & 3. It is the best entry.