What VR game do I buy during summer sale? I'll take anything but I like sword fighting game...

What VR game do I buy during summer sale? I'll take anything but I like sword fighting game. I thought Legendary Tales but it looks like straight ass.

Attached: game.jpg (1200x675, 90.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/555160/discussions/0/1753525962483138685/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jet Island

Budgets cuts 1 & 2

Pavlov VR. Most populated VR multiplayer shooter. All base game characters are White. Almost all custom workshop map playable characters are white.

>tfw bought onward

Currently ten dollars. 60% off from twenty five dollars

Iragon

Attached: 2021-07-27 22-35-34.webm (432x286, 1.68M)

btw if you say something racist in game devs of custom maps can ban you from all their custom maps and they share their ban list with other devs

I own this but recoil is mega aids

Onward lacks a player base, does not have as many maps, and lacks counter strike. Also the graphics for walking and jumping looks dumb. Twinkletoes.

That is troll status rare. I am banned from a couple servers, but I have been able to play every other server for months.
Onward recoil is manly recoil. One of the few reasons to like Onward.

Is it still censored?

Server admins and map devs aren`t very united to ban racists. You will only ever be banned from servers.

steamcommunity.com/app/555160/discussions/0/1753525962483138685/

Skyrim VR, but only if you're going to mod the absolute piss out of it. I picked up Ragnarock and Wanderer this sale, and they're both great. Neither are sword fighting games, obviously.

Is it actually dead/bad? I thought about it getting it for $12 but every single review on steam says do not buy

I really want to play this, but I'm really terrible at aiming two-handed weapons in VR, so I know I'd get my ass curb-stomped in a competitive game.

Are the sights on guns supposed to be so blurry? I'm on Quest 2 and it's not blurry normally but it's impossible look at sights. Becomes nothing but blur makes you sick to look at

>Beat saber
>Gorn
>Boneworks

Pistol whip is good if you like shooters.

>Quest 2
Rule #1 to make VR enjoyable is to not be poor.

The more expensive headsets are worse though unless you talking about those $4000 chink headsets

I'll just go ahead and pay on my wireless Index then. Oh wait.

Compound is pretty good

Attached: 20220624172445_1.jpg (3543x3542, 1.18M)

Do you have bad eyesight? Or maybe your PC can't render at full resolution? Quest 2 is actually the highest-res device besides the chinaman crap. Crystal clear for me in Alyx etc. Noticeably better than Index, and Vive was barely usable.

Anything that's AiO is going to be dogshit compared to even first gen Vives. Resolution doesn't matter at all if the system is rendering at cell phone tier.

It's not the game. It's only the sights. Only the sights are blurry

cringe

I have a PC though with airlink

Then you're dealing with compression.

Is there a cheat or mod for God mode because I keep dying