Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (4).jpg (616x353, 89.95K)

Yeah if you are not pussy.

Yeah if you are not a pipeworker

Yes, it's one of the best games ever made. Buy it right fucking now.

I've heard that it's phenomenal. But, not gonna lie. I'm intimidated, haven't touched it yet.

Yes, but a few of the puzzles and getting the secret ending are bullshit

Touch it now

Attached: Kiril_withmask_l.png (100x100, 19.14K)

Yeah but it has a learning curve. No shame in consulting the wiki, especially when it comes to crafting.

>few of the puzzles
only the musical cipher one

seeing the surface made me unironically hyped for more

The new puzzle to skip the oligarchs is legit bullshit and only solvable with workarounds. I literally opened a audio recording software, made a reference track and recorded and analyzed the sequences you need to put in the right order. No way someone could do this the legit way unless you are some music genius.

>want to start new game
>remember depot a
>no longer want to

Attached: 58c7eb67e665570916c653bc.png (1500x1247, 785.16K)

Oh i never skipped them but i do hope the tough puzzles become less autistic in the future

Only role-playing game I've ever played that has genuinely amazing gameplay (not counting action games that are marketed as arpgs despite having no role-playing).

What build would be recommended for Dominating? I've beaten it on normal and played around on hard for a while, but I want to see all the cool stuff Dominating adds.

>genuinely amazing gameplay
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, the combat can get pretty monotonous towards the Lategame/Expedition areas and unless you are making a maximum armor tank character you are going to get 1shot by majority of the enemies even on the easier difficulties.

HEAVY ARMOR
SHOTGUN

Attached: 466.gif (500x375, 1.14M)

Laser pistol crit build.
Pick up all feats that give crit chance and damage like survival instinct, ambush, reckless, practical physicist etc and go deep into crafting and temporal manipulation.

Im stuck with the fucking nagas as a knife build what do, my plasma knife sucks

>Intimidate
>Bilocation
How do i cope against these two abilities?

Do the cipher quest or get the shard

The last area was ludo.

yes but it's mean