Why are sonic games so mediocre at best?

why are sonic games so mediocre at best?

Attached: 1653729860140.png (851x642, 367.1K)

They're not.

Blame Sega of Japan. It's almost always Sega of Japan screwing the rest of the company over. It's made so much worse when you realize that Sega owes its success to their American branch. It's partially Japan's fault for releasing the Saturn before the 32x launched, but the 32x was a retarded idea to begin with and pivoting to the Saturn was the best thing the company could have done; Sega of Japan is keeping Sega of America on a tight leash, even if it means they had blinders on for their own bullshit, retarded decisions.

Sonic Team + Sega of Japan. They have no fucking clue what they're doing and when someone else does they start seething and try to sabotage good Sonic media. Don't buy Origins or Frontiers.

Change the bowl to a cake and I would coom lots.

sega stopped caring about sonic fans and started pandering to classicucks, e-celebs, journos, and all other haters of sonic.

cool story, tranny. sorry you'll never get to see sonic take a knee for george floyd at the beginning of non-binary zone act 3.

Did you one better OP.

Attached: sanic.png (851x642, 221.35K)

Medio City Zone

nice cope

The Japs are the only ones stopping dyke shit from over running this series. Flynn and Evan would unleash insane degeneracy if it wasn’t for the japs tardwrangling them.

love when zoomers reveal their shit taste. S3&K is universally accepted as a masterpiece.

Huh, I didn't know they allowed actual retards like you have an internet connection, lmao.

Let's be honest, the fervor for Sonic games was always cope by kids who couldn't accept that their parents didn't love them enough to buy them a Super Nintendo. It's either "invent some bizarre alternate reality where these terrible games are actually good" or "admit your parents don't love you"

Luckily most of the old guard have matured and grown out of this and only kiddos who want to fit in and the most autistic of the oldfags who haven't moved on yet still like Sonic. Judging by the fact you unironically use the word "zoomer" I can tell you're in the former category.

Attached: file.png (851x642, 379.08K)

Sonic 3 and Kekles isn’t even better than Sonic 2, let alone most Mario games.

kek zoomer fanfiction

Modernfags still seething and falseflagging I see

you're the biggest retard for wanting the west to have even the slightest bit more influence over gaming than they already do. either that or you're a marxist (which still makes you a retard) who wants as much propaganda as possible. take your pick.

>"I know who Flynn is but who's Evan"
>Look him up
user, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: Evan_Stanley_irl.jpg (360x360, 16.01K)

Didnt SoJ btfo of Ian for trying to show tangle and whisper being gay and he went passive aggressive on twitter about it?

Attached: p11242_p_v10_aa.jpg (1536x2048, 586.84K)

Most platformers aren’t better than most Mario games

Attached: 99035FC9-EB63-4342-B5E9-4AE762DA4D8C.jpg (851x642, 100.7K)

>Thinking I'm a fucking Marxist or even ally with them

That's fucking hilariously rich, tell me another (admittedly normie) retarded joke, cunt.