Xenoblade 3

New Hero confirmed (from official website).

Attached: silvercoat.png (1040x674, 610.43K)

Yeah, I don't think anyone had any doubts here.

Also flutes send energy back to the Queens.

Forgot pic.

Attached: corpses_and_life_energy.png (909x564, 270.67K)

A slight bit of info on the Expansion Pass. Base game outfits will get three more color variants each, and then there'll be new outfits (tied to the new Heroes presumably) that also have three other color variants each.

Attached: expansion.png (1048x515, 245.39K)

Nia and Melia are trying to resurrect Rex and Shulk with all the harvested life force so they can fug them

Why even take the time to censor it if it was her? It is going to be a bigger reveal

Boop

Attached: 8FE06E58-CC10-4E6F-BA0F-7481E6B8E990.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Never leaving my party.

Why can't we make our own parties? I would replace every member of the 6 and just have heroes.
Fuck off Monolith

haha

the one that was censor is most likely vandam and her wepon was use by sena in a old video on tiwwer

Reminder of you used Erde Kaiser in Xenosaga, then you did NOT beat the game.

Because Takahashi wants to make sure you have the holy trinity of RPG classes at all times, and the extra party members break that.

they want to force the nigger on you

Did any of the Blade games have its own version of Erde Kaiser?

Mainly because of the gameplay

My theory is that EVERYONE is pod people/clones, including the Queens, including the Not!Testament, and everyone in Aionios just exists for entertainment of the "real" people living down on Earth. Some clones "escaping their programming" and going on a world-spanning adventures to save the world and bring peace is ALSO all part of the play. Midway through the game we'll get a real Truman Show moment.

NG+ feature, like leveling down was in 2.

I guess there's the Ares in X.

Is that their get out of jail free card for whatever they wind up having Nia and Melia do over the course of this game?

>Xenoblade fans are the real villains

Is it just these five or are there more?

There's more, last Direct showed plenty, and we'll get even more through DLC.

Attached: 1655938116851.jpg (5101x3053, 3.11M)

This image has most of them I think

Attached: xenoblade 3 known characters.jpg (2000x2000, 3.05M)

Welp, I guess she's confirmed a Hero then, now we wonder why she wasn't a Hero yet in the trailer since the party was in the 40s which for Xenoblade is around halfway through the game from what I remember.

Attached: 1655640230502.jpg (1191x1684, 1.9M)