Is Shin Megami Tensei V good?

Is Shin Megami Tensei V good?

Attached: 3903718-review_smt5_site.jpg (640x360, 33.62K)

I think so. I had a good time with it. It's probably on sale right now. If you can get it for 30 bucks it seems like a good price. Or just emulate it.

Gameplay's great. Story not so much. Characters are okay. It really depends what you play SMT for.

I play smt for weird shit and fun gameplay. I loved this game

Personas better

>Music - great
>Gameplay - great
>Difficulty - great
>Visuals - great
>Story - lackluster
I had fun with it but don’t expect the story to be anywhere near what IV was

I quite enjoyed it, I never played an SMT before though so cant say if its best

Just save your money and play Diablo Inmortal. It’s amazing and FEEE!

Has the game's damage formulas been datamined yet? I'm gonna start autistically fusing some optimized demons and I'd like to know how damage is formulated so I can figure out how to best build them. For instance, do the number of hits in the attack dramatically increase damage like in the Nusona games?

no just play devil survivor instead

Kinda boring?
Gameplay is easy and never evolves much, the open levels suck ass, the sorry excuse for dungeons even more so and the story is both missing and terrible.

demi-fiend is the hardest boss in video games

>Music - great
>Gameplay - great
>Difficulty - great
>Visuals - great
>Story - lackluster
What this user said in the first part of his post, it's the same as every SMT before it.

Battle design is tight, it takes the good of SMT3/4 but rebalances things so that it's difficult to make a game-breaking build on your first playthrough.

Story sucks though.

Do you mean free?

>Great combat
>Addictive character building
>Great music
>Fun exploration
>Basically no story
It is the perfect JRPG

Yes. You can play the entire campaign and collect all the good shit without spending a dime. It’s the PVP that’s fucked with pay to win.

no, it's a tranny game

No.

It's the best game of 2021.

and 2022 (yet)

Yes, it's good. Demon fusion and customization have never been better. Music and visuals are great. Story and dungeons suck. Basically, it's a great foundation. Atlus could make something fantastic from it but they hate money.

Boys don't look like this.

Attached: 2021102102444500_s.jpg (1400x1400, 156.42K)