SEGA is dead

SEGA is dead

Attached: 20220624_112549.jpg (1920x1080, 900.38K)

They died after pso ep 1 & 2

Ina best girl!

Attached: ina6.jpg (1100x610, 247.7K)

>japanese company sponsors a japanese streamer
wow gaming is falling apart

Serve your bans properly.

>sega of japan works with someone who loves sonic
>sega of america works with someone who hates sonic

Attached: Arin-Hanson-Headshot.jpg (590x590, 101.09K)

>the official SEGA vtuber is hugging a Knuckles doll
CHADFORCEBROS, WE FUCKING WON

Attached: a1719f51fa13ac5a02bc8c7023e5d58a--dragon-ball-z-universe.jpg (700x1077, 218.49K)

Attached: 21393.png (1000x524, 469.83K)

ah yes, after everything they've ever been through and done, THIS is what "killed" SEGA

>if you're not a weaboo faggot you don't belong with us Any Forumsirgins
lol ok

soul

Attached: screenshot_2022-06-24_16 34 21.jpg (100x107, 11.97K)

left girl duo is just the worst parts of japanese humor incarnate

Sega wants to die OP, it is trying to kill itself with NGS, with the """super game""" zoomer shooter thing and with failed gachas that cost them millions to make they ultimately want be purchased by Microsoft, is their master plan.

>>if you're not a weaboo faggot you don't belong with us Any Forumsirgins
I mean, literally yes? I'm not even the guy who posted that image but yeah I mean yeah its just a true statement

Attached: pinky (3).gif (150x192, 3.29M)

>Dog wants to fuck a Echidna.
Makes sense

filtered mutt

>likes Japanese games
>doesn’t like vtubers
Retards

Correct

What? I'm talking about Sega.

this is worse optics for korone, not sega

So she's like the official sales character or something?
Has sonic even had a good game in the last decade

what if Gura is belledelphine

thats why she got to collab with belledelphine because it was her alternate persona

Bamco will buy Sega before Microsoft lol.

Reminder that any franchise that collabs with Hololive dies shortly after. It happened to the Sakura Wars revival and it happened with Disgaea. Guess Sonic is next.

Attached: 1653915791647.jpg (1920x1080, 698.27K)

Don't worry, Hyenas will save them. Only problem is the $882M budget hahahaha

If Sonic could be killed this easily he wouldn't have survived the over 20 year slump he's been in. That's like saying "I shot two toddlers with a gun and they died, so this has got to work on Dracula!".

Bamco? why them specifically? Microsoft is likely because NGS is literally running on Microsoft servers.

And their super game's money comes from Microsoft, the fuckers are ogling Sega, they are one step away from purchasing them.

In the case of Sonic that's actually a good thing. It should have died two decades ago.

I can't believe sonic is 31 years old tho, 31 years without a single good game, wow.

not necessarily. Vtuber simps and sonic fans are both severely retarded, this just gets money from both fanbases