If awesome yrou hoodchild was

if awesome yrou hoodchild was

Attached: xbox.jpg (1280x720, 162.93K)

Those 360 days were truly memorable, along with the chatrooms in the pregame lobbies

are you retarded?

is it even possible to get this sort of menu on a hacked 360 nowadays?

Attached: Marbleblastcover.jpg (219x300, 79.07K)

yses

blades UI was genuinely a stroke of genius for being in that transitionary period between 4:3 CRTs and widescreen HDTVs

Soul.

The best sonic game.

>SWOOSH
>SWOOSH
>BOOP

This.
It really worked so well on both hardly anyone noticed it.

I'm sure it's possible. Failing that find a original model 360 (white w/ silver disc tray) as I beleive they never pre-installed NXE on those.

>boomer masturbatory thread nr. 7290837

if 360 was your childhood console you're 20

I have a white with silver disc tray, never connected to the internet, but newer games eventually made my console update and it replaced the blades UI.

>never connected to the internet
Did the NXE update come on some game discs?

sup, Yoda

Yep. Whenever I put newer game discs in, I had to wait for an update, however blades would stay. But later on at some point, I got the update that changed it all.

your childhood was

i remember it came with a double of included videos to demonstrate the awesome power of HD. Think one was james cameron talking about a titanic remaster or something and the other was an episode of south park. had 3 of those fuckers red ring on me.

He's having a stroke, user.

I know someone that worked on this, well did. Same IRC channel.

>IRC
woah there grandpa, sorry, the nursing home doesn't have a VCR

I wish I got to experience the early 360 days. I remember all the kids at school had the PS3 or 360 while the most modern console I had was the Wii (and I mostly played my PS2 instead). I missed out on so many potential gaming sessions growing up. It wasn't until 2011 that I finally got a 360 and that became my main gaming platform till 2018 when I finally moved to 8th gen with the Xbox One X.

Isn't this on steam now