Did VR fail?

Did VR fail?

Attached: summer lesson.png (1519x1887, 2.93M)

one day full-dive will come out and save all of us
one day

Yes.

Attached: coom thread.png (512x512, 13.44K)

Is laserk back?

I had a great time using mine for the first few months I had it, Alyx, Beatsaber, Galgun and boneworks were a lot of fun
Everything else that I tried (like 50 other games) all sucked though, and this was like 2 years ago and nothing of note has released since then either
It was fun while it lasted, but its already dead

Full dive would only exist for an AI race who larp as humans, then they put on a VR helmet and go to a digital fantasy world, but in reality are already in one.

I know people who sleep in VRchat with others. Just fall asleep with the headset on, next to someone elses avatar.
I don't know what I feel about that

Attached: file.png (780x438, 237.58K)

It's fine, it just needs games, same problem with modern consoles really.

Attached: FVuSY-AX0AER1Xo.jpg (1920x1080, 439.15K)

Summer Lesson has zero erotic content

About as successful as 3DTVs.

Attached: 1630060492969.jpg (1620x599, 215.61K)

I wouldnt say it failed, but it certainly hasnt had the consumer market penetration as it should. Quest 2 was kind of a watershed moment in that it removed the need for the extra cameras and a rig that could handle it, and priced appropriately, but then immediately shot itself in the foot by requiring Facebook.

For it to really take off, we would need a headset that can do better or about the same, at around the same pricepoint, without requiring a PC or any additional hoops to jump through.

The dudes who do ERP in full body suits and haptic feedback sex toys are on another level and I envy them sometimes.

no coom, no sales

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-30 205712.png (784x672, 633.77K)

No way fag, you took a bite out of that... I aint eating something out of your mouth what the fuck?

Attached: 1655976552666.gif (222x162, 1005.71K)

Attached: 1656109636024.png (512x512, 12.1K)

Nope, VR rekindled my love for gaming

>backed by industry giants
>astronomical level of hype
>good amount of content
>matured hardware wise
>very affordable

Stars aligned for VR's success so why did it fail? The only logical explanation is that the concept at its core is flawed. No matter what happens its never gonna be anything more than novelty toy for normal fags and coom assistant for degenerates.

yeah because they didn't port Happy Manager to PC
what the fuck

I hope LasterK is ok

It will fail to displace existing markets but it will successfully carve out it's own one that continues in parallel with regular gaming. The coming AR push is far more likely to flop and Zucc will eat shit.

Attached: 1649629499631.jpg (1040x1300, 1.03M)

It is not affordable at all for the low quality shit it offers.

The quest 2 is very affordable and really easy to get into. On consoles you have PSVR which sold gangbusters. I would say both are more than good enough as far as consumer VR goes, especially the quest being completely wireless and with integrated tracking.

What more do you want? Valve index with 2k tier PC performance for sub $200? you know that's impossible.