Fall Guys

>steamkeks actually paid to beta test for epic chads

How could steamies possibly recover from this?

Attached: 2022-06-24_18-26-22.jpg (639x623, 92.22K)

same happened to rocket league
wonder if they're gonna pull the same crap where dlc/cosmetics bought on steam can't be used with new epic shit
i'm glad i never bought fall guys

>how could steamies recover from [dead game leaving their platform]
no idea

Attached: gokudidntsaythat.png (1105x830, 1.52M)

Fat santa is behind the times and needs to pick it up, or start investing in anti-Chinese subversion PACs

Based Tim balancing out Steam with anti-consumer tactics

well thats disappointing. surely you can still launch it from steam though and those who paid money got fully compensated?

if it's like rocket league, it's going to be awful and you're gonna be redirected to epic

>surely you can still launch it from steam though
Yes.
>and those who paid money got fully compensated?
HAHAHAHAHA

I sent them a message and they said all of the cosmetics i had on my steam count will be transfered over to my new account. They said it was 7 days. Anybody do this?

Attached: download (2).jpg (256x256, 7.94K)

by compensated im not talking about a refund. i mean at least in in game cuirrency or something

I was actually thinking about playing this today. Will the multiplayer be dead on steam? Will you need an epic account? RIP
Going F2p is what you do when you want to keep your game alive so why bring it to Epic which has awful player counts for everything besides fortnite

Epic account is required.

Looks like steam users were the fall guys

Attached: tumblr_o0lt5xkV0b1u12obqo1_400.jpg (274x200, 8.57K)

when will they learn?

garbage, apply yourself

It's cross play and it includes a new audience on xbox and switch versions that just released so there are actually more people on it now than ever before. Their servers crashed because of the influx of new players.

>tumblr image
>one of the worst 2010s memes
apply yourself to suicide

Thanks Tim!

what are your favorite maps

the one where i have sex with your mother lmao

>he hasn't moved on to tumble guys
Embarrassing!

>steamkeks
>epic chads
Imagine being such a fucking loser, you'd say something so fucking pathetic. You'd shill for either one of these corporate trash holding your paid property hostage.

roll off because almost nobody knows how to play it properly

no because i setup my accounts properly