A
O

reddit, we fucking did it

BRO THIS IS SOME GOOD WEED
BRO
BRO THIS
THIS IS SOME GOOD WEED

dude weed lol

All three of these anons actually smoke pot. The 2nd poster is high right now as we speak.

What games exactly?

Why haven't you tried smoking yet, Any Forums?

Never smoked anything in my life, and I'm the second poster

I really enjoy weed. For the better part of a decade I struggled with insomnia, and outside of Benzos, which I struggled with due to how addictive they are, it is the only thing that consistently helps me sleep.

Based dudeweedlmao
Just smoked and literally came here while theHunter downloads, got it for $5 in the steam sale and seems like a perfect ganja game

DUDE

All smokers and vapers legitimately need to be euthanized

This can't be good for me but I feel great

not even cigars?
faggot lul

>weed triggering Any Forumsirgins because they got bullied by cool kids in middle / high school so they've developed an association with it and detest it without ever having tried it

This is how incels end up hating women as well, isn't it? Seriously, just try it once. You'll thank me.
Edibles are fantastic. They also help make sex feel fucking amazing.

Attached: 1631506583960.jpg (458x546, 116.93K)

I'm asthmatic it would fucking destroy my lungs

The problem with having sex while high is that normal sex just doesn't quite hit the same afterward. Bone while sober.

WEED

i havent smoked in 3 months now.

I have drawn and read more than I have in years.

my sleep is as troubled now as then.

Normalfag.

I got through a good chunk of my backlog over the last 6 days high as hell.

krispy peanut buttery backwoods

You don't inhale cigar smoke though. I don't think you know anything whatsoever about tobacco or marijuana.

Attached: 1653679193364.png (350x350, 210.58K)

tried it, smoked too much, its shit. more for you

Wish I had infinite weed desu

Fag

Weed is for faggots REAL MEN smoke tobacco out of an old timey tobacco pipe

I only know that smokers are insufferable, and people who base their life on weed are dead weights on society.

I at least have some kind of respect for people who smoke cigars and cigarettes, but not for weed smokers

I played and completed both Sin and Punishment games while high and now I'm hyperfixated on both. Weed and 'tism should never mix.

Attached: 1647795980834.png (642x756, 472.12K)

Based

You're the only retard associating weed with "the cool kids." Everyone knows they're burnouts.

Because it induces schizophrenia and I'm at high risk

If you don't inhale cigar smoke what's the point in smoking it? Genuinely curious

I make 100k a year and take edibles on the weekend. You're clearly the one associating weed with something.