Is the Hori Split Pad worth it for the switch anons?

Is the Hori Split Pad worth it for the switch anons?

Attached: 45e.jpg (2000x2000, 475.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/binbok-Controller-Wireless-Adjustable-Control/dp/B09M8G83YT/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=3IELAZQ30CNTK&keywords=binbok split pad&qid=1656108351&sprefix=binbok split pas,aps,1252&sr=8-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can live without rumble and wireless yeah

No, not when piracy is a morally correct decision

no rumble but rumble is just a 90s gimmick that somehow survived

Once I put these on my switch I never looked back, they're fantastic and very comy

no correlation on what you just said and what I asked

>If you can live without rumble
it doestn have rumble? fuck me why not???

Rumble is a gimmick, yes.
But it's a gimmick I have grown to love.

Am I the only retard who plays 99% docked? I like being able to play on my monitor while I stream shit on a second monitor. I only use handheld mode when I travel and when I had the Covies

Attached: 1649297088050.jpg (686x1024, 49.41K)

>no correlation on what you just said and what I asked
? I said it is worth it if you don't care about the lack of rumble and wireless

No get a pair of binbok they have more features, including full wireless, turbo, and back buttons. Fuck hori and their overpriced shit. They haven't made a good controller in a decade at minimum

amazon.com/binbok-Controller-Wireless-Adjustable-Control/dp/B09M8G83YT/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=3IELAZQ30CNTK&keywords=binbok split pad&qid=1656108351&sprefix=binbok split pas,aps,1252&sr=8-4

Here's your spoonfeed mutt. Comes in 3 colors. You can search from there

100% docked here.

Something I cant stand is when you go to switch a physical game, the system wobbles back and forth at angles that im sure will snap off the connector on any other device, are at least cause damage to it. So i just stimple put little foam feet between the switch and screen. Now it doesnt wobble and i am much more convinced itll last longer compared to wobblebros

Attached: image000000(115).jpg (1925x1619, 985.99K)

I don’t regret buying mine for my huge hands. It didn’t retire my joycons though. Some games are just better in handheld with joycons instead.

user I didnt quote you on that answer, I quoted this guy

Dumbass you're supposed to remove it from the dock to change the cartridge.

why is so hard to find official pro controllers in Game? i wanted to get one

oops sorry, don't know how I made that mistake

They're nice but the whole system feels way too bulky when they're attached.

i dont like the idea of joycons being a temporary disposable controller subscription service so yeah never buying them. so i use this, its fine.

>joycons being a temporary disposable controller subscription service
Is this true? t. never owned a switch

>fuck me why not???
Because it would be more expensive. It's not worth it because it loses gyro and rumble, rumble in particular adds a lot to a game and losing it feels like garbage. It made Animal Crossing suck for me personally even though I love the things. The binbok ones are the next best thing and have all the features they took out outside of NFC.

Attached: binbok.jpg (1500x1137, 263.15K)

I cant play on my monitor user, its 1440p and the switch looks like shit there, I have to play on my 4K TV when docked

They look nice but I learned they are powered by the console's battery so you'll actually have less charge time compared to normal joycons which have their own battery.

sauce, litterally first ive heard of this. Just asking out of curiosity because with the foam feet my console doesnt wobble and I feel very good about switching cartridges. I wouldnt go back even if you showed me the instruction manual.

Did a 5 minute google search and found nothing concrete

I think Im blind then because I play on my 1440p monitor and its acceptable

Attached: 1643085407827.gif (500x484, 1.47M)

they do get the drift problem quite often, but desu it is often solved by blowing in to the joystick

Not him but isn’t it obvious? It’s a handheld console that happens to have a dock for the TV.

hmmm maybe its the way my monitor upscales the switch resolution to 1440p? which is weird cause its a ROG monitor...

Nah, I got the drift bad on my left stick and blowing (With compressed air) did absolutely nothing in the long run. It fixed it for like two days and then it came back but worse and I spent a week or two fighting with it until I bought some contact cleaner which fixed it for like a weekish and then it came back. Ended up having to send the things into Nintendo and I still feel like the ones I got back potentially have it since I've seen longer inputs than I made from time to time but it's been a year since I got them.

the more you use joycons, the sooner they drift. you can open them up and clean them out to alleviate it but youll have to do it again before too long.

fun fact: despite adults cataloguing it, and forming a class action lawsuit over it, nintendo's legal defense was that their products are exclusively for small children, and thats why joycons malfunction after use, because small children cant be trusted with electronics. and it fucking worked

nintendo doesnt respect you lol. just an fyi

I find myself switching randomly between full handheld and full docked, but only really docked when I get tired of trying to read small text on a handheld screen.
Sometimes I don't touch it for months at a time, either. Still think it's a good purchase, I've gotten quite a few hours out of it. I need to hack it, more than anything. I'm just lazy.

Binbok makes a solid controller, the other minus to the Hori pad is the fact that is halves your battery life as the pads don't have internal batteries.

Yeah i thought so, if its not in the instruction manual its all just head canon . If it was incorrect I feel like i'd have read about it by now or seen a video or a stick on the thing telling you its a bad idea

well "I" believe
>undocking,
>changing cartriges
>redocking and
>seeing your console woble back in place
is an inferior as fuck design choice that adds in a lot of wear and tear compared to adding some foam feet.

I have 0 interest in playing under the covers, in the shitter and I have my own TV that I dont get kicked off of (not a cuck). I will never undock it and cause that extra unnecessary wear and tear to the switch dock connection

Attached: 1646521383589.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

lol ninntodlers btfo
i'll probably only buy one for prime 4 if it ever comes out so I wont shell out too much hopeflly..

I'd buy it if they had a lite version that didn't have the dumb extra buttons.