Her smile keeps me ging to be honest

her smile keeps me ging to be honest

Attached: 1629371872200.png (602x502, 277.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RVcCJrS91I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do you guys like about this game? I tried the demo some time back but it felt like a weird button masher thing, I think I saw some gameplay with an explanation and it was totally different from the start of the game. What's it about?

>her smile keeps me ging to be honest
me too, user. me too

i wish i could get into twewy but it's impenetrable to me. it's more difficult than danganropa for me

Attached: screenshot0031.png (1879x1057, 2.56M)

it's very aesthetic, the music is good, it's a sequel to a game that was hugely formative to me as a Gamer in my late teenage years and the gameplay gets very strategic the further you're into the game. if you buttonmash you lose

It's about timing and trying different combos
You can choose what attacks come from each input up to 6 later in the game

Attached: 92166368_p1.jpg (690x880, 389.84K)

>felt like a weird button masher thing
It takes a bit but you get enough pins types to start experimenting with various setups that enable you to do all sorts of combos. I just wish the first week progressed a little faster since a specific mechanic is just integral to the story.

Attached: 1654476770874.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

i wish i liked the plot more but the kubo twist really just couldn't match up to joshua and megumi's game
i blame 14 years of pent up ideas forcing them to shove as many characters as they could into the plot

Honestly, OG TWEWY’s plot has become increasingly more overrated to me as time goes on.

for me it's hers

Attached: a387761013c6dae4563a49af0c19bbf5.jpg (900x900, 112.8K)

>give both Rindo and Shoka Shockwave pins
>watch them double team the enemy in perfect sync as I button mash
Very cute

Best song in the game coming through

youtu.be/RVcCJrS91I0

yeah perhaps it wasn't shakespeare but there weren't as many unnecessary parts
like the Beat/Neku fakeout was clearly a halfbaked leftover from a previous draft, tsugumi seemed to be included for the sake of using the design, haz being introduced so late into the game felt like a deus ex machina
first one might've had less time to know the characters but it felt much more focused

If you mash fights take 20 minutes

>haz being introduced so late into the game felt like a deus ex machina
That’s kind of the point. Haz showing up to take out the threat for Rindo is meant to be his ultimate test of character; either he lets this dude handle the circumstances for him but lose his loved ones forever or he learns to nut up and actually try to obtain the happy ending for himself and the others. Plus it helps to reinforce how the Angels run this shit.

Kubo keeps me going

Attached: 1640252750860m.jpg (1024x601, 87.96K)

Ugly frog face. Neo flopped

I haven't played this game since release, but can someone remind me why Joshua didn't intervene even when it turned out Kubo was fucking things up? Haz had to Jesus Beam Kubo instead of Shibuya's own Composer.
Also, I remember seeing in the catalog a few times anons complaining about mistranslations. Anything especially important or is that just nitpicking autism?

Shoka best girl, but Kanon is good too

Attached: KanonOfficial.png (1000x1630, 541.33K)

Lets not pretend the game is kinda unfinished and rushed in some regards. Week 3 feels it could had more development time.

Hell you can tell at one point Kanon was supposed to the the noise you fight when Ayano goes nuts

Both are pedophiles

>Anything especially important or is that just nitpicking autism?
Nitpicking autism. Also any questions about the plot can be explained by "because Nomura thought it would be cooler"

Wish they said whats the major of Nagi and Beat at uni

Oh it's that girl my boyfriend thinks looks like me
I wish my smile kept him going too

Focus doesn’t really mean much to me when I barely give a shit about half of the cast. Neku, Beat, Hanekoma, Uzuki, and Kariya were cool (helps that they’re actually around for the majority of the game), but the rest of the cast just felt meh to me. Shiki’s annoying and overdramatic to the point of wanting to stay dead due to her being jealous of her best friend, Joshua is an annoying faggot with a rushed relationship with Neku, Rhyme is a non-character, Sho and Higashizawa are memes, Kitaniji barely shows up until the endgame, and Konishi is pretty damn forgettable despite being hot. NEO’s plot isn’t perfect but I actually give a shit about the majority of the cast this time around, even some of the villains.

Attached: 1420439558728.jpg (800x436, 68.23K)

>Beat
>Going to university
They never said this, did they? Seems to unlikely

>Oh it's that girl my boyfriend thinks looks like me I wish my smile kept him going too

Attached: 1646080663798.png (708x800, 360.75K)