Literally NPC mode

Literally NPC mode

Attached: ZomboDroid 24062022173159.jpg (720x9226, 780.31K)

games where one loss leads to another?

Attached: gay marriage.jpg (828x977, 239.5K)

only rights humans have is a right to choose who's slave to be

Literally every sports game

why didnt he mention interracial marriage too? do your job faggot

More like part of the manual to operate a company in the US.

CURRENT THIIIING!!!!
UUUUUUUNNNGGGGG

trump's america am I right

you CHUDS just don't understand. i NEED to have unprotected sex with strangers. you're LITERALLY killing me. FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1653593224763.png (1000x1000, 265.26K)

reminder when a nigga slapped another nigga and that occupied the entire news for like three weeks straight even when a war was going on yea that is how much people actually care about every issue. idk how we're not at a point where people can just admit they want to be entertained with stuff more than actually care about currents events, it's clearly all people wanna do

I love that we're once again forced to choose between fucking horrible and "oh my god it's even worse"
You either support senseless baby murder and complete lack of responsibilities for women, or completely reject abortion even for medical reasons.
Well, I guess lacking nuance is what the US is all about.

He’s married to a white woman so it’ll affect him

roe v wade happened in Sweden retard

TOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHAT THE FUCK

Does this retard not realize he's setting the board for the reversal of civil rights for blacks? What is his endgame?

Attached: 1656017461259.gif (800x450, 1.25M)

Nice list of companies to never buy products from again.

How does removing gay marriage erase civil rights for blacks

I have never given money to any of those companies

Attached: 1653480763324.png (319x358, 230.26K)

Have you considered that gay marriage, abortiom, and racism are all sins?

the ruling that legalized gay marriage was based on the one that legalized interracial marriage

Dieing.
But that kind of thing is to be expected when retards riot I guess.

exactly, which is why hes a spineless cuck because he cant fully commit to stripping away these rights

this is why i only play japanese games

The funniest or most tragic thing, depending on your perspective, is that many of the types of people who would spout carbon coppies of these takes on any hot topic issue would consider themselves to be anti establishment and rebellious or radical in their positions.
Baffling really

Attached: 1655497145052.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)

MUST SUPPORT CURRENT THING

>men are responsible for getting women pregnant
>instead of making abortions legal we outlaw it
>men can now impregnate women and fuck off without any legal responsibility for their own child
>this makes more mentally ill, lgbtq, homeless, struggling and overall mentally deficient people
>this is all fine to own the libs

Welcome to Polska, Muttards

you would think that repubs would love abortion because every aborted fetus is one less black child with a terrible home life that will inevitably lead to crime. Morons

Go meet god.

Companies advocating for killing future game devs

Cope. You will never have an ethnostate, muder babies, or have sex with men without consequence.

good thing I dropped AAA games ages ago
not because of politics, but because they became shit

>kill all subhumans except babies even though babies are literally subhuman
kys chud

>you need a women to get pregnant
>instead of making abortions legal we outlaw it
>women can now get pregnant from men and fuck up a man by forcing legal responsibility for a child he may not want
>this makes more mentally ill, lgbtq, homeless, struggling and overall mentally deficient people upsetti
>this is all fine

Clearly being able to play good games isn't something they consider to be a human right, considering the games these studios have been putting out.

They are literally enslaved by the words of an ancient (((book))) that's been bastardized so many times it doesn't even have the characters named correctly anymore - and most haven't even bothered to read it so they trust whatever their leaders claim is inside it

>abortions rates dont go down when its illegal
>instead there will be an epidemic of 15 year olds trying to abort their child with coat hangers
>this is fine because when the guy didn't pull out it was her fault and she should live with the responsibility of raising a child on minimum wage, getting a place to live which she cant afford and probably being a single parent
>Any Forums thinks these girls are just whores and deserve what happens to them
>men suffer absolutely no consequences for having a baby
america is my favourite tv show

it wont stop there once all of these rights are taken away, none of you fags are ready for the looming surveillance state

no they want black kids to grow up into criminals to be used as free labor for the prison industrial complex

thanks for the list of companies I'll never buy games from