How many games do you usually play concurrently?

How many games do you usually play concurrently?

Attached: 1644644988710.gif (500x500, 598.76K)

1 or 2

kill la kill is the only action anime I like, are there any others like it? idk why but everything else is so fucking boring to me

MAKO GET

Attached: 1530124682278.gif (250x250, 115.1K)

KLK needs a proper HnS game

I can't really do multiple of anything concurrently. I can't juggle tasks and I hate being pulled off one thing and put on another

2-3

I am the oppsite
I can only play for like 30-60 minutes before my monkey brain forces me to do something else

I only have 2-3 hours to play a night so if I want to ever finish a game I have to dedicate all my time to that game

Fallout 1 2
Kotor 1 2
Me trilogy
Maybe swtor sith warrior

One and only one. To give a game less than my full attention would be disrespectful.

is playing multiple bad?

I am always playing one multiplayer game and one single player game, the former is usually either tf2 or worms Armageddon

>I am always playing one multiplayer game and one single player game

Attached: 1645205372949.jpg (653x650, 86.54K)

its a matter of taste, there is no good or bad

ffxiv, league of legends and I still play mw2019. Soon to be mwii. Also I emulate a lot of older games.

Zero

but surely you won't enjoy or remember the games properly if you are switching between games every day

Normally something slow paced like an RPG and something fast paced like a Platformer or FPS. I try not to go over 2 at a time though.

whos to say. some people might enjoy the change of pace. it depends on the person.

The game I want to play n the crappy team based multiplayer my friends want to play Apex Legends