This game has an english patch now and it's pretty good

This game has an english patch now and it's pretty good.

Attached: 1651850062717.jpg (800x747, 86.32K)

why is naga so powerful

Game?

Cuz Lina loses a lot of her powers at the beginning so is comparatively weaker to Naga

new season FUCKING WHEN also is really fucking sad how her VR adventures were mostly ignored. I fucking love Megumi, god she is The Dream.

Slayers for SNES

Attached: 1651069775566.jpg (480x360, 35.52K)

Do you really want a new season after Rev and EvR?

maybe say the title retard, or are we expected to know the game of some 20 year old island monkey game that was never in english until now?

>Holy shit, is that Rocky McWindimmune? What a tough enemy!
>I know what to do, my one powerful wind attack! Nonstop, on every turn!
>Regular attacks? Pff, why the fuck would I use those? Those are for people who CAN'T attack with the wind!
You red snapper slurping weeaboo bulldyke bitch, use your fucking cold steel you've been fucking collecting the whole fucking game, for the love of all that is holy

Attached: remy.png (256x224, 18.87K)

Boku no RPG

Attached: 1625185090526.webm (588x720, 642.93K)

She's an early-game crutch, balanced out by the fact that she rarely does what you tell her to, and decides her turn on her own more often than other party members

newfag

Big tits = big stats

>it's another mediocre anime license when legitimately good original titles like Solid Runner remain untranslated.
The romhacking community are fucking retards.

>Now
It was translated like 20 years ago.

>Imagine learning a foreign language and coding not to translate something you want to translate but something some random faggot in the internet wants
If you want to translate those games so badly, do it yourself.

Attached: 1630597272357.jpg (1920x1080, 120.12K)

This, have some respect for people who do that kind of work for free.

>You were an evil clone all along
>Everyone openly admits you're a much better person than the actual Lina

It actually predates the anime.

It really was the only way you could make someone as horrible as Lina Inverse work as a jrpg protagonist.

Good thread

Attached: 1656106345340.webm (1280x960, 2.89M)

Nice spoilers bro